Test after migration

I got an e-mail last night

I got an e-mail last night that the URL might be changing, but didn't mention the new one or what it would be. Did not see anything on FB today, but then FB has been jacked up today (almost nothing showing from Tuesday or Wednesday on FB from anybody). I just now caught the post on the "other" forum.

We're still on the old forum software, any idea when it will be moved over to vB?

Yes, anyone who has a link to

Yes, anyone who has a link to the BRS should update their bookmarks, shortcuts, and links to point to the new domain name. Kitty and I are working on a list of people to contact.

Moving the site is a big

Moving the site is a big enough undertaking. You don't want to throw new software in the move too. That could just make a really big mess.

If it was a simple migration,

If it was a simple migration, it would have been done earlier. This took a little longer because we had a problem with acquiring our own domain name of which I will not get into the details with you all YET.

Barefoot TJ wrote:If it was

Barefoot TJ said:
If it was a simple migration, it would have been done earlier. This took a little longer because we had a problem with acquiring our own domain name of which I will not get into the details with you all YET.

"YET" I like the sounds of that... That implies you will get into the details. I am excited to hear about this... I'm strangely annoyed by this deviant definite article we've acquired... It is like moving into apartment B and 1/2.

I don't see it that way, A. 

I don't see it that way, A. Trust, understanding, and support is what is needed now.

btw, just a fyi and not beyatchin' or anything, the password reset had one of the most annoying captchas ever in the history of captcha, I reloaded it at least a dozen times before I got something I cuold half-way make out, holy cow o_O

Or is it just me? :confused:

PS - liking the smilies :)

I have been to lots of sites out there where I have had to click a bunch of times to get a captcha statement I could read. I know it sucks, but we'll live with it, compared to the alternative. Besides, you shouldn't have to do that but once.

The first one I got was half normal, half Chinese letters. Interesting but it seemed to accept that I couldn't read Chinese.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaaaaa!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090