Words With Friends game

I don't get it.  Yes, I'm

I don't get it. Yes, I'm old. Explain please.

Yes, clarification required,

Yes, clarification required, and TJ you are not old, just a experienced 29 year old.

Well, this helps explain it

Well, this helps explain it (a little)...

http://techcrunch.com/2010/06/10/a-look-behind-the-words-with-friends-iphone-gaming-phenomenon/

TJ OLD !!!!! Silly person!So

TJ OLD !!!!! Silly person!

So funny. When people find out my age I get stuff like, "I hope I can run that much when I'm YOUR age!". See, I get extra credit just because I'm 61!!! LMAO

I am not a techno person, I

I am not a techno person, I am not game for all that. My peeps i work with are all into the ipod games and android stuff. I have not a clue, my phone is for talking lol.

its ok, im only 20 and i dont

its ok, im only 20 and i dont think ive ever played a game or browsed the internet on my phone, i dont even think i could if i wanted to. i just dont see the fun in staring at a tiny little screen for hours on end.

Thanks, Miker.  Like you knew

Thanks, Miker. Like you knew before you did an Internet search. Yea, right. ;-) You old coot!

Peanut, age is a state of mind, and I can tell from your posts you're just a kid.

So how do we play here, Jeep?

TJ - Dam Straight -I may

TJ - Dam Straight -

I may have said before.

It's not so important to be serious as it is to be serious about the things that are important.

And the always thoughtful bit of wisdon from my Hubby -

Life is like a roll of toilet paper - the closer you get to the end the faster it goes!!! LOL

Yikes!  I'll try to use less

Yikes! I'll try to use less sheets then. Ha.

Love the toilet paper

Love the toilet paper analogy! Very cute. :)

scratching my head...I'm lost

scratching my head...I'm lost

It is basically Scrabble for

It is basically Scrabble for your IPod or iPhone. They don't have an app for the Droid phone. It has become a little addicting for me. Oprah plays it...and I do every thing she tells me too. ;).

We use the 100% recyled paper

We use the 100% recyled paper - toilet paper so maybe we get extra points and double years for being enviro concious. LOL

Just glad it isn't recycled toilet paper. LMAO

Oh, changed my pic. That's me with my 6 yr old grand, Jaidan. She 's a soccer girl! and loves to RUN!

"But Lt. Dan, Mama always

"But Lt. Dan, Mama always said life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer you get to the end, the faster it goes."

"Jenny, your toilet paper ran out on a Tuesday."

...For some reason this does not make me think, "And the Oscar goes to..."

ooopppps I changed my pic

ooopppps I changed my pic again so that is obviously NOT my grandaughter!

I put in a pic of me with my hubby because of a comment I made about him on another post.
wink.png

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts