Who Is This?

Longboard

Chapter Presidents
May 13, 2010
Maybe copy this to the Military forum as well?

It's done M'am!

cool article

Are military pages restricted for viewing only from the US? I couldn't access this page from here, I had to go to Google´s cache to read it.

I liked the article BTW, and sounds like the guy really knows what he's doing, he should really be a part of the community if he's not already...

JL or Sid, please create a thread in the Site Help forum for Matt, so he can correct this. Are you not seeing it in the main forum list? It's called Military Barefoot & Minimalist Running. I do not have a problem accessing the Military forum, which is open to everyone. I was able to access it just fine using my generic, user account, a.k.a., my hubby's. :)

TJ,
I was thinking they were clicking on the link and not getting the story, which would not be a BRS issue.

Oh, I thought they meant they couldn't access the Military forum. Whew!

I just clicked on the link and got it, so ???????

I get it too. I can click directly on the link and see the article, if that helps. Perhaps there is a block from their firewall or security software due to some trigger.

JL, try using one of those proxy services online. They're free, and they will mask your route. I'm curious to see if you can reach it, although I don't think this is restricted to outside the US.

I did read the article using Google's cache, what peeked my curiosity was the cause of the unavailability.

So from the rest of the comments the access seems to be patchy, and it appears to be an IP-based block since from a single point it is either always accessible or not at all (not time or load dependant, I mean), probably their firewall is blocking by IP ranges based on previous intrusions or threats, or a similar criteria.

Anyways, Google cache was the option for those of us who could not access it directly and, although no images are shown in the cached version, the article was worth reading.

Barefoot running is called minimalist running or forefoot running? Did I miss that memo?