What's on your Christmas list?

I will have to give

I will have to give compression shorts a try. I have discovered that the longer and more often I run, the less I care what people think...

Nick, I have no advice. I would think that if you had compression shorts, everything would be so tight that it might not allow monkey butt to happen. Have you tried powder to help with that?

I suffered from the inner

I suffered from the inner thigh chaffing, along with taintish area chaffing, but I started wearing compression shorts and my problems are all gone!

I will advise against buying cheaper compression shorts as they have caused and equal amount of other issues for me. The seams, if in the wrong areas and of the wrong construction, will take skin off. Im currently sporting "BCG" compression shorts I picked up from Academy and I love them!

Regarding the question about Kilts. I have 2 reasons for wanting one. 1, I think their bad ass looking! 2, the extra biofeedback from "junk giggle" will let you know if youelr bouncing too much or have too much twisting action and things like that. Its almost like running in the nude, but legal!

I've got to be honest with

I've got to be honest with you Chaser...... I can't say that I've ever had the problem of my junk giggling too much.

Thanks for the advice on the shorts though. I will have to check them out.

OdiarAmor wrote:I've got to

OdiarAmor said:
I've got to be honest with you Chaser...... I can't say that I've ever had the problem of my junk giggling too much. Thanks for the advice on the shorts though. I will have to check them out.

Well Lauren, I would hope not! Junk Giggle is usually reserved for men... lol. You migt be thinking of the wrong junk, so maybe for clarifications sake we will refer to it as the "Weiner Wobble" from here on out!

Oh. I understood what you

Oh. I understood what you meant the first time. ;)

I am digging the phrase "Weiner Wobble" though. It sounds like a race name.

body glide is still

body glide is still recommended for the deep nooks and crannies (if I'm running over an hour I need to do this), but my compression shorts have relieved all the inner thigh/crotch chafing I used to get. I think it's something about having the material rub against itself instead of against your skin.

OdiarAmor wrote:Oh. I

OdiarAmor said:
Oh. I understood what you meant the first time. ;) I am digging the phrase "Weiner Wobble" though. It sounds like a race name.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I can see it now... The first annual "Weiner Wobble 5k" lol! Could you imagine the T shirt for that?

Christmas gift list to

Christmas gift list to weiners...means just one thing...Chaser in the hizzouse.

I CAN picture the t-short and

I CAN picture the t-short and that is scary! For some reason it seems like a fall or winter run. It would happen between the Thanksgiving Trot and the Santa Shuffle.

barefoot ramzev

barefoot ramzev said:
Christmas gift list to weiners...means just one thing...Chaser in the hizzouse.

Woah... Whos here? I saw where someone let a little caucasian munchkin inside awhile ago. Not sure what thats all about....

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts