Use the Force

STG does not equal Smelly Toe Gloves...I just realized this today...that is all.

DAH:stinkyfeet: I thought that we all knew that but now;)

Reactions: happysongbird
STG does not equal Smelly Toe Gloves...I just realized this today...that is all.
It's BF code. There's also a secret foot shake that can only be passed on by the enlightened ones on the first full moon of the year where badly designed running shoes are sacrificed to the pagan god of toe jam and everyone runs about with naked feet chanting BRS rules! I think it's called the great ceremony of IBRD ;)

It's BF code. There's also a secret foot shake that can only be passed on by the enlightened ones on the first full moon of the year where badly designed running shoes are sacrificed to the pagan god of toe jam and everyone runs about with naked feet chanting BRS rules! I think it's called the great ceremony of IBRD ;)

I always assumed unless otherwise stated everyone was running nekkid footed...I wasn't on these forums for a few months and don't remember anyone using STG as a way to negate the mis-use of the word barefoot which is common nowadays.

STG works as would NF for nekkid feets...nothing against Smelly Toe Gloves either as I have some for rough terrain hiking...I just don't like running in them. And quiet about the ceremony that's suppose to be a secret.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon