Timing Error Ages BFRacer Within Hours

Problem is even the proposed whole-head transplant is based on using your existing cervical cord.
They figure they're about 50 years away from that technology being attempted even experimentaly.
Whole head using new cord? Who knows how long.
But, I did grow up ten doors down from professor Robert Ettinger and followed his work closely from my 20" bicycle while the news crews were interviewing him on a fairly regular basis.
There is hope!

sorry to hear all that. i forgot to say congrats. if it were me though i would exhaust all options before letting some dr frankenstein cut me open and toss out what he thinks is unnecessary. it's barbaric.

Yeah mon, that's why I'm seeing # 10 in July!

Hee. That's nice you take care of his teeth, Mr. Dentist. That's probably why he still has so many teeth left; his son's a dentist. What is his age again?

Problem is even the proposed whole-head transplant is based on using your existing cervical cord.
They figure they're about 50 years away from that technology being attempted even experimentaly.
Whole head using new cord? Who knows how long.
But, I did grow up ten doors down from professor Robert Ettinger and followed his work closely from my 20" bicycle while the news crews were interviewing him on a fairly regular basis.
There is hope!

Man, you've really thunk this through, haven't you?