Timing Chip Preparedness Warning

Hahaha, so that's what it was! or maybe it was the "hot" sauce you brought ;)
Could'nt be. That Nagia Jalokia was weak as anything. Have some MUCH stronger stuff now. Oh, and did you hear that the Ghost pepper recently lost it's king of the Scoville title?

Could'nt be. That Nagia Jalokia was weak as anything. Have some MUCH stronger stuff now. What is it?
Oh, and did you hear that the Ghost pepper recently lost it's king of the Scoville title?
I didn't know, which hot sauce is the hottest now?

Chips & pepper sauce always went well together.
Besides, the official rules allow for hijacking your own thread!

Chips & pepper sauce always went well together.
Besides, the official rules allow for hijacking your own thread!
I get more enjoyment from hijacking other people's threads, especially people who are participating for the first time. I think it's more important to understand the culture of barefoot running than any technical issue they may be bringing up . . .

I'm not sure how hot two million scoville units are, but I'm afraid that would cause my heartburn to go freaking crazy and just melt me from the inside out... I do enjoy good spicy food but that sounds extremely hot.

Yup, I am with Nick on this one. There is no way I could try this and survive. That Dama must be one hot tamale. :)

Hahaha!!
Guys think about all the anti-inflamatories propeties the Two Million Scoville will provide?
I'll assure you, once you try it you won't feel any other pain besides the burning from the hot sauce.

Sweet, I am going to get me some, have you try it yet?

Not yet, but I'll bet if I end up in Key West again this coming X-mas/New Years Key West Peppers will have bottles for sale. Definitly gonna get some!

That Dama must be one hot tamale. :)

She sure is! She was not only raised in Mexico running barefoot, but weaned on Habenaro chiles as well!

that's a pain you'll feel twice. once going in, once going out.

Here is a secret for you migangelo, immediately after consuming hot sauce eat some ice cream to cool things down and the next day after you do your business just wait for the ice cream to pass ;)

Reactions: Zetti
Not yet, but I'll bet if I end up in Key West again this coming X-mas/New Years Key West Peppers will have bottles for sale. Definitly gonna get some!

I am going to check the net maybe it's available in Amazon

I will race Flint Michigan's Crim tomorrow morning. They have a an 8K in addition to the 5K and longer races.
Had hoped to be ready for the 8K but am not because of the months and months off running this year.
Pizza and beer included in the fee, with live bands etc.
Maybe I'll bring a bottle of some good Habenero sauce to spice up the early morning pizza!

Reactions: NickW
I will race Flint Michigan's Crim tomorrow morning. They have a an 8K in addition to the 5K and longer races.
Had hoped to be ready for the 8K but am not because of the months and months off running this year.
Pizza and beer included in the fee, with live bands etc.
Maybe I'll bring a bottle of some good Habenero sauce to spice up the early morning pizza!

Jealous!! wish you the best of luck Board and enjoy that pizza!
Don't forget to come prepare with you timing chip arrangements ;)

T
he huge website has no timing info, so I'll definitly wear my ankle strap.
This was the shot from last year w/ dmchesny and Richards, Diane, and I after SEVERAL pints!

Guess it won't work.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7