Something clicked, literally overnight.

I created this account forever ago and like never post here, I honestly forgot about it.
Anyways I've been going barefoot pretty much everywhere but where flipflops when I go into stores, I literally havn't worn shoes in months.

Anyways barefoot running always felt MUCH better for me (like; the different between not running and running kinda better), but still felt slightly "off"
(I go for like a 2 hour barefoot walk everyday on a gravel road in addition to my running so my feet are pretty tough)

I don't know what change but one day I went for my daily barefoot run about a week ago and it just felt "right" like I felt so light like I could run forever and my whole body felt like it was working together perfect and I had one of the best runs of my life :D and since then my form just has kinda stayed like that; I can finally honestly 100% say that running is a joy for me: no longer a workout! I love it <3 :D

The reason I'm posting this today is be is I've had another moment of just sudden improvement of my form/running, I ran from my friends hows to my brothers work (he was giving me a ride after work)
And I suddenly felt like I was running very slow, like effort wise but I was flying!
I timed it before and after and it took me 12 minutes, when I google mapped it afterwards it was 3.5km, thats literally the fastest Ive ever run in my life and it felt easier than ever, and my feet are fine! I literally ran over glass 3 times on the way and absolutely nothing :D

Anyways I just feel overly elated right now and just wanted to share :)
Have a wonderful night

I don't know what change but one day I went for my daily barefoot run about a week ago and it just felt "right" like I felt so light like I could run forever and my whole body felt like it was working together perfect and I had one of the best runs of my life :D and since then my form just has kinda stayed like that; I can finally honestly 100% say that running is a joy for me: no longer a workout! I love it <3 :D

That sounds like a runner's high. Nice. :singing:

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts