Someone must have dosed me this morning...

Pish posh. I eat fruit, vegetables, and a conservative application of red meat, fish, fowl, olive oil, coconut oil, nuts, eggs, and BACON. I am willing to bet money bacon would eliminate those thoughts.:p

Well...I also don't necessarily want the thoughts to go away...I'd just like to temper them a bit - as you can imagine it can be inconvenient when this mind kicks in when you're getting an ass chewing...or while at a funeral...or in the showers at the gym...

Reactions: jldeleon
All this seems entirely normal to me. No worse than Spike Milligan or Monty Python

I'll have to donwload some of my thoughts next time I'm supposed to be meditating after a yoga class.

Reactions: Bare Lee
Well...I also don't necessarily want the thoughts to go away...I'd just like to temper them a bit - as you can imagine it can be inconvenient when this mind kicks in when you're getting an ass chewing...or while at a funeral...or in the showers at the gym...
OK, so if I'm capable of any thought in the gym showers I take it as a sign of not having worked out hard enough, but surely the other two, if not normal, are at least relatively common? One of the undertakers at my gran's funeral looked like Dracula; was a real challenge to keep from giggling.

OK, so if I'm capable of any thought in the gym showers I take it as a sign of not having worked out hard enough, but surely the other two, if not normal, are at least relatively common? One of the undertakers at my gran's funeral looked like Dracula; was a real challenge to keep from giggling.

Fair point. But then again, these thoughts come at me during all levels of energy. Besides, some thought in the shower is a good thing; otherwise, you'd get stuck on lather without ever making it to rinse and repeat..

I had a hard time not laughing at my fathers funeral... Then again, being that I got part of my sick sense of humor from him, I'm sure he appreciated that...

Besides, some thought in the shower is a good thing; otherwise, you'd get stuck on lather without ever making it to rinse and repeat...
Yeah, ok, so I've had moments like that.
I had a hard time not laughing at my fathers funeral... Then again, being that I got part of my sick sense of humor from him, I'm sure he appreciated that...
My family have a great black sense of humour, definitely helps you through the bad times; I've a lovely memory of my dad arguing he should be allowed seconds of Christmas dinner, as he could be six feet under by the next one - thankfully although he was at death's door, it turned out he was only playing knock & run, so the Christmas dinners continue.

Aye, but it takes a special woman to tolerate my level of weirdness. It's more than most women can take :D

Perhaps you just need to broaden the field...not that I'm recommending myself - I'm multiply spoken for.

Yeah, ok, so I've had moments like that.

My family have a great black sense of humour, definitely helps you through the bad times; I've a lovely memory of my dad arguing he should be allowed seconds of Christmas dinner, as he could be six feet under by the next one - thankfully although he was at death's door, it turned out he was only playing knock & run, so the Christmas dinners continue.

that reminds me of Spike Milligan, can't remember if he actually did it or not, but he always said his gravestone was going to read "I told you I was sick!"

that reminds me of Spike Milligan, can't remember if he actually did it or not, but he always said his gravestone was going to read "I told you I was sick!"

I did see [what I believe is] the original headstone that said "I told you I was sick" - it's in a cemetery in Key West...

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts