Senior Moments

I just suffer from CRS from time to time (Can't Remember Sh..). Since I turned 40 I find that I spend more time standing in the middle of a room thinking "Now, why did I come in here?" only to remember after I left the room...then I turn around and go back into the room only to forget by the time I reach my destination. I can pass whole afternoons like that if I'm not careful.

...what were we talking about again? I forgot...

Ha Ha Pirate, loosing chunks of time during the day can only mean one of two things :-
(a) There is a rift in the space time continuum somewhere between your hallway and the kitchen causing a temporal shift and the warping of time.
(b) Alien abduction, this is the worse scenario because the little grey buggers have got probes!

Ha Ha Pirate, loosing chunks of time during the day can only mean one of two things :-
(a) There is a rift in the space time continuum somewhere between your hallway and the kitchen causing a temporal shift and the warping of time.
(b) Alien abduction, this is the worse scenario because the little grey buggers have got probes!

I'll be it's those damn space time continuums. See? This is what happens when you skip vacuuming for a week....