Senior Moments

skedaddle

Barefooters
Sep 3, 2011
I know I've been one bail short of a haystack for quite a while now but today after a brisk eight mile run i decided to wash my running kit as it was beginning to cultivate mushrooms!
Being a Britt I'm partial to a cup of green tea or three so into the washing machine went the tea bag and into the teapot went the soap capsule. There's something wrong with this picture i thought as the dog gave me a puzzled look.
Anyone else get senior moments?

I know I've been one bail bale short of a haystack for quite a while now but today after a brisk eight mile run i decided to wash my running kit as it was beginning to cultivate mushrooms!
Being a Britt I'm partial to a cup of green tea or three so into the washing machine went the tea bag and into the teapot went the soap capsule. There's something wrong with this picture i thought as the dog gave me a puzzled look.
Anyone else get senior moments?

Fixed it for you.

Limeys... You guys are funny...

Funny.

Dude, I use a checklist for EVERYTHING.

I'm a pilot... That's what we do!

I hate checklists, hate, hate, hate BUT I like looking at pictures instead.
Happy that I am not a pilot.

Funny.

Dude, I use a checklist for EVERYTHING.

I'm a pilot... That's what we do!

I hear some super seniors only do when the CA is on board.
True or just hangar talk BS?

Did someone say pilots, Board?

i suffer from sometimers. sometimes i remember, sometimes i don't.

Reactions: skedaddle
AFAIK pilots always use the checklists, just too many things to remember otherwise, especially commercially. For PR, who cares? He'll only kill himself when his aircraft flies into the ground because of a mix up between fuel in lbs and fuel in kgs at that dammned foreign airbase!

I use checklists myself for somethings if it's important enough.

I have to use sticky notes for everything. More recently I've been using reminders on my Iph to help me remember things.:D I think I've become way more forgetful since I've gone back to college, which then in turn makes me feel like I've gotten stupider from school and not smarter.

My grandpa says the he suffers from halfheimer's......he only remembers half of what hes told

My grandpa says the he suffers from halfheimer's......he only remembers half of what hes told
Not that I am comparing any of you to my grandparent....lol o_O oops

I've been a busy boy today, my to-do list has shrunk by 4 jobs, once other people get back to me I can knock at least another 2 off.:)

Then vacation next week to get all of the house jobs done.

I always write my passwords down so i don't forget them and then forget where i put the notes with my passwords on, so I'm guessing there's no hope of me being a pilot, which sucks, because i could have pegged my tea stained washing out on the wings to dry.

wait, what was this tread about again??

if a brit's involved it could be anything from the perfect cup of tea to how thing were so much better when we ran the world

I just suffer from CRS from time to time (Can't Remember Sh..). Since I turned 40 I find that I spend more time standing in the middle of a room thinking "Now, why did I come in here?" only to remember after I left the room...then I turn around and go back into the room only to forget by the time I reach my destination. I can pass whole afternoons like that if I'm not careful.

As for the tea in the washing machine, man I knew you Brits liked your tea, but I did not know you made it in such large batches. I remember a while back a whole bunch of Americans dressed up as Indians and dumped a bunch of tea in to Boston Harbor....I'm told a few of them also dressed up as cops, construction workers and bikers, but it was 1773 and the Village People had not yet formed, so the joke was lost on the bystanders...

...what were we talking about again? I forgot...