Score!!!!

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Bonehead started a thread on "that other forum" titled Score! or something like that. He and I used to add pictures of stuff we would find out on our runs. I thought I had copied that thread over here, but I can't find it. I can't even find it "over there." (Could someone please try to find it? If you do, please send me a link. Thanks.)

Anywho, here's what I've found recently, within the last two weeks, on my runs: (We won't talk about the "real" score I found while GeoStashing, er, uh, I mean GeoCaching.)

This little duckie must have attached to something like a diaper bag.

Then I found this golf disc (I checked online, and it prices for $17.)

Then I found this! Ha! I ran over it, then thought, "Did that say whoopee cushion, really?

I was totally thinking about

I was totally thinking about that thread the other day when I found a flip flop on my run.

So who loses a whoopie cushion?

Dude, you didn't see the

Dude, you didn't see the article in the newest Runners World about whoopie cushions? Mega-easy on the heel strike, makes running waaaay comfortable. Everyone's gonna be doing it soon. My local running store didn't even have any whoopie cushions in stock when I checked, that's how popular this is. The guy couldn't even believe what I was asking for. So ahead of the trend.

That would make for some loud

That would make for some loud running.

I hope the thread can be found. It's worth it.

No louder than what normally

No louder than what normally happens a few miles in to a hard run.

You too, huh? 

You too, huh? ;-)

"Dirtbag - Dude, you didn't

"Dirtbag - Dude, you didn't see the article in the newest Runners World about whoopie cushions? Mega-easy on the heel strike, makes running waaaay comfortable. Everyone's gonna be doing it soon. My local running store didn't even have any whoopie cushions in stock when I checked, that's how popular this is. The guy couldn't even believe what I was asking for. So ahead of the trend."

LOL...you got me rollin!!!

What happened to Bonehead

What happened to Bonehead anyways? Once he got married he completely vanished.

I miss him too.

I miss him too.

Only true runners would ever

Only true runners would ever discuss the power of their jet perpulsion on a run. Why hold it, when you can use it, I always say.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7