Run Free 2010 Minimalist Footwear Review & Buyer's Guide Now Available!!!!

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Get it here while it's HOT!!!!

You've been wondering what to do when the cold arrives? We have the answers for you. Check out Run Free 2010 Minimalist Footwear Review & Buyer's Guide Now Available!!!! on the home page or here: http://www.barefootrunners.org/build2/story/run-free-minimalist-footwear-review-shoe-buying-guide-now-available. Document can also be viewed or downloaded here: http://www.barefootrunners.org/images/barefoottj/Run%20Free/MinimalistFootwearReview.pdf

Run FreeNewsletter of the Barefoot Runners Society2010 Minimalist Footwear Review&Buyer's GuideNow Available!!!!
Best viewed at no more than 100%

Sweet!! Awesome job guys,

Sweet!! Awesome job guys, look forward to checking it all out:) I hate that winter is coming, le sigh

This is quite the

This is quite the production, TJ, nice job. And the introduction very directly but politely confronts the oxymoron of the "barefoot shoe".

For those still active on the other group (or any other relevant site), you might want to post a link to this guide. I think a lot of people could find it useful.

Jason took that task,

Jason took that task, Stomper, but thanks for the suggestion. He's going to splatter it everywhere. The people deserve to have the best possible information available to them when it comes to making the best possible decision for them...when it comes to footwear. Trust me. I've learned the hard way. Shoes suck! They destroyed my feet and made running a beeatch. Now I am faced with suffering for who knows how much longer. At least now we have some viable, healthy minimalist footwear options. Thank God we were born with bare feet.

P.S. I added a hyperlinkable Index, so check that out too when you get the chance.

Great work TJ!  That's quite

Great work TJ! That's quite an undertaking to put something together like that. It's going to answer alot of questions about whats out there.

Great stuff! One thing

Great stuff! One thing though, that cover image won't exactly help us look less crazy in the eyes of the general public. 8)

Blind Boy wrote:Great stuff!

Blind Boy said:
Great stuff! One thing though, that cover image won't exactly help us look less crazy in the eyes of the general public. 8)

Talk about a game face! That picture rocks. Now we just need one of jschwab looking like that. :)

We will never be a part of

We will never be a part of the "general" public anyway.

Finally got through all of

Finally got through all of it, awesome information there! Thank you guys for putting this together, now to decide...that's the hard part. I'd like to try them all, I've become particular about my footwear these past 7mos.

I am so pleased with all the

I am so pleased with all the comments. I hope the next footwear review edition will be even better, so if you all have any suggestions, please let me know, and I will see what we can do to make it even better.

Thank you, J.!

Thank you, J.!

AWESOME!  I've been looking

AWESOME! I've been looking for something like this. Until now I pretty much thought that H-sandals, VFF's and Nike Free were pretty much my only options for minimalist shoes.

Great to know it is of help.

Great to know it is of help.

I'm not having any problems,

I'm not having any problems, Kit. It could be your Adobe Reader install. Visit their site and reinstall the latest version. Let me know if this works.

Wow thanks for the great

Wow thanks for the great read!!!

very imformative and a must read for all newbies as well I am sure for some more seasoned barefooters!!!

Thumbs up!!!

Thanks, Warren.  I really

Thanks, Warren. I really need to get started on the next Minimalist Guide, but I'm swamped. The shoes in this one may be somewhat outdated compared to their newer versions coming out on the market.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts