Putting faces to names here, who are you?

Will they include stirrups at

Will they include stirrups at the bottoms of them too then? :cool:

barefoot.zumba.runner

barefoot.zumba.runner said:
Will they include stirrups at the bottoms of them too then? :cool:

Stirrups are for girls, us guys utilize the "tight roll" for our acid washed jeans.

ooo, the tight roll how could

ooo, the tight roll how could I forget about that??

Karen, last picture was the

Karen, last picture was the Halloween one with the witch's hat!

What a great family photo.

Nice to see the old avatar return as well!

still waiting for you to

still waiting for you to join

;)

Shacky wrote:still waiting

Shacky said:
still waiting for you to join ;)

lol... yes, this is true!

Thought I better join in on

Thought I better join in on the pic party...

DSC_0230.JPG.jpg

DSC_0273.JPG.jpg

I really wanna join, but the

I really wanna join, but the pic bouncer is being a little rough on me. I've tried a few different methods for dropping the pics (from some of the suggestions offered previously) with no luck. They show up fine in the editing box when I go back to edit, but when I save, they show up as little blue-boxed question marks??? I'm pulling the pics from Picasa web. Anyone else tried through this pic host?

Here's a blurry shot from

Here's a blurry shot from last night. This is me after 2.5 hours of muddy trails. I'll find something better eventually, I can't even be bothered with fixing the rotation on this one.

photo.aspx

Between, try this:  Go to

Between, try this: Go to "that other forum." Pick any thread out there, and start a new post. Upload your pictures just like you would normally do. Don't save the post. Instead, drag your mouse over the pictures, so they become highlighted. Right click and select Copy. Come over here and select Paste. Go back to "that other forum," and close out the post without saving. Weird but it works.

Eek, you want pics??  Well, I

Eek, you want pics?? Well, I don't have any of me w/o shoes, because I've been running in VFF's for what, all of 3 weeks now? But I'll give it a go ...

Might as well post as well.

Might as well post as well. I am new here. But here is a pic of me in my first 5K (2 weeks ago)
4694099693_f935e9539f.jpg
And since we are posting kid pics, here is my daughter from my 2nd 5K (That's my number, next year she gets her own)
4724675939_9a47f51c27.jpg

ADORABLE, C-Dog!

ADORABLE, C-Dog!

I think Hopesmom gets an AW

I think Hopesmom gets an AW award with the threads she is sporting.

CDog - are those huaraches you are cruising around in? And jealous of your daughter's pushup. I loved those things as a kid!

Yup, those are my Huaraches I

Yup, those are my Huaraches I made from an Invisible Shoe Kit.

Callie did like her pushup though. After my last race (on Father's Day), they had Ice Cream to give out. It was kind of funny really. But I had me a skinny Cow Sandwich, and got her a Push up.