Putting faces to names here, who are you?

Here you go, Arizona.  Here's

Here you go, Arizona. Here's what I did: Create a new post > Click on Input Format below > Select Full HTML > When the tool bar with the Insert/Edit Image appears, click on the Insert/Edit Image icon > Copy your picture's URL link into the URL field > Enter 400 in the Width field > click OK. Ta-Dah! (Now, if this doesn't work the same for you, please let me know. -TJ)

4689212550_c031cd6b88_b.jpg

Cali- I have to agree with

Cali- I have to agree with everyone else! Not to mention your daughters look so young, too. Must be in the genes because she doesn't look old enough to graduate!

SP- Beautiful family. I get the same thing on the BF business at my house. My husband thought my pigs were dirty before. Now he doesn't want me near the couch, the bed or him until I've spent 30 minutes scrubbing them down. (rolling my eyes). It's more dangerous for me to walk around my home barefoot than outside. Just yesterday, I stepped in a pile of poo that my almost 2 year old daughter so generously left right next to my bed- at least it was on the hardwood and not the rug. It was dark and I could smell it but just couldn't see it. I guess when she refuses to wear a diaper it's time to potty train?

AZ- great backdrop. where are you?

What a way to do it Cali, now

What a way to do it Cali, now why didn't I think of that?

Mixin up the goods

Mixin up the goods (chia)

post race brew

lookin good Sage!

lookin good Sage!

http://www.facebook.com/photo

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3840885&l=a5ab1e2b60&id=547924503

Me after finishing a 3.6 mile Adventure Race next to Tampa Bay tonight. I ran in my KSOs. I wasn't ready to tackle the huge (and numerous) limestone rocks on the course in my barefeet. They were even in the water as we did surf traversals.

Okay...I've previewed this a dozen times making various changes and I can't get the link to be a picture in the preview. Maybe it will show up when I hit save.

I inserted your picture by

I inserted your picture by following your link, highlighting it by dragging my mouse over it, and copying it back over here. Hope this helps. Great shirt, BTW!
29940_397189729503_547924503_3840885_7789627_n.jpg

Looking great after race

Looking great after race Warren. Nice way to represent the barefooters, shirt and minimal shoe :)

great pic Abide, love the

great pic Abide, love the look on your face...thoroughly enjoying your self out there with the Mother.

The men are posting some nice

The men are posting some nice pics here :)

Here's me a couple minutes after yesterday's Half. I started the race with t-shirt and Huaraches, but this is how I finished it. Yep, I was the guy holding the sandals in his hand this time, lol.

A lot of people cheered me on when they saw my feet, and the photographers had a FIELD DAY with me... can't wait to see the official photos! I suspect I'll end up in the newspaper :)

BFwillie_g wrote:I suspect

BFwillie_g said:
I suspect I'll end up in the newspaper :)

Damn them newspapers! They just can't leave us alone! ;-) :cool:

lookin good Willie, that

lookin good Willie, that little foot bath looks refreshingly wonderful! How did you do? Nice race? I'll have to hunt down your race report.

yeah... I still havta write

yeah... I still havta write an RR - funny, I can rip off longwinded posts spontaneously like nothing, but when I sit down to actually write out an RR, I draw a blank.

Here's a short RR:

It went well :D

sweet! that's the message

sweet! that's the message we're hoping for amidst the wordy report :) Which was a good write up btw, nice job!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7