Putting faces to names here, who are you?

Louie, see the thread under

Louie, see the thread under the Site Help forum for ways to insert pictures into a post.

Adorable picture. What are your kids' ages?

This is me.  I'm the one in

This is me. I'm the one in the middle! Of course, I'm new to BRS so you won't know me yet but I'll start with a photo.

Sorry- I thought I knew what I was doing but apparently don't have a clue how to get a photo into my response. :puzzled:

Strike that- I figured out

Strike that- I figured out the photo. I'm flanked by my two oldest.

I have twin boys who will be 4 at the end of September and triplets (2 boys and a girl) who will be 2 at the end of June. Full house- literally. We're busting out of the seams.

I thought this was funny and pretty cute ;) . As I was searching for a photo of myself- which there aren't many of. (I prefer to be behind the camera as opposed to in front of it). Here's another one that was taken almost a year earlier yet very similar- however my boys haven't changed much. Sorry for the double post. I know this wasn't supposed to be a forum for "wendy photos" so I promise this will be the last one!

Adorable!  You have your

Adorable! You have your hands full to say the least. Now you'll just have to (I say have to) show us pictures of the triplets! ;-)

What a great thread! Keep the

What a great thread! Keep the pics coming, please :D

Awesome pics and holy moly!

Awesome pics and holy moly! Twins and triplets?!? I can't imagine having a double or triple of any of my four daughters. lol

Welcome to BRS. Oh and I agree, we need to see the triplets.

what fun to see you all!

what fun to see you all! Congrats Wendy on your daughter's wedding! You both look beautiful!

Louie, where is the :bowing: smilie? Man, you sure do have your hands and heart full of little ones! Welcome to BRS

Cali, yep, the curls are my own. I've learned, took a while, to embrace them.

Nate, I'd say that's a nice looking mug you've got going for you :) What's that you have on your arm?

thank you

thank you Zumba....it's a tattoo of an oak branch...it has a couple of acorns on it too, my wife calls them "my little nuts"..... :) I'm actually not that bashful though, if anyone friends me on facebook, there are tons of pics of me...I'm not too shy around a camera ;-)

Ok, if you insist.   One from

Ok, if you insist. One from our recent trip to the beach... It's rare to get them all in one shot anymore.

I definitely agree. Very

I definitely agree. Very adorable! Thank you for sharing.

The pics of the kids up there

The pics of the kids up there ^ are super! And, yeah, I guess it's redundant to be amazed at the idea of twins and triplets, but still, I am. Amazed , that is :exmark:

I didn't debate very long with myself about whether I sould post this photo. My kiddo took it yesterday while I was doing the Domestic God routine, barefoot, of course:

Catch the action on the vacuum head - that puppy's really movin'!

Sweet babies.  Eveyone has a

Sweet babies. Eveyone has a different hair color. :)

Thanks Guys!  It's nice to

Thanks Guys! It's nice to get to know everyone. TJ- yes- blonde, auburn and red for the trio and the two older ones have red hair courtesy of pops. A photo says a lot, doesn't it? Liz- where in KY are you located? I'm having a hard time finding any BF runners close to me. I'm sure I could go to a large local race and find one or two but there aren't any big races on the calendar right now. Guess I should have looked for some when I was at the Country Music Marathon but I was late and lucky to get to the starting line before my corral moved up. Never saw any during the run. Crazy because there were 30,000 runners in that thing!

Willie- you can bring that vacuum over here! Pick up the trails of goldfish that get smashed all over my house!

Just for the record... the twins and triplets came about as a result of in vitro. We struggled for a couple of years to conceive and did IVF five times- obviously two attempts were VERY fruitful. We are more than excited with the outcome. I always wanted a large family and got married a little later in life so I was 32 when the twins came. I never would have thought that I would get five. Particularly the way I did- twins and triplets. I know you all didn't ask but people are usually curious and I'm never offended so thought I'd just throw it out there in case anyone wondered.

Great thread and thanks to

Great thread and thanks to everyone for sharing. Since I usually duck when I see a camera, I decided to pirate a picture already posted on this site from the GR meetup (apologies to others in the picture if they had wished to remain anonymous)

I LOVE THE CAR MAGNET, LIZ. 

I LOVE THE CAR MAGNET, LIZ. Too cool!

Glad to see you finally showing up over here, Shacky. Too cool, as well!

Wendy, mine are almost 8 and almost 4. (I was 36, then 40.) My first took no time to conceive and waited two extra weeks to be delivered; my second took forever to conceive (even using FAM), and only by two months dosage of Clomid did he finally come along. We are truly blessed with these two, and I'm definitely good with that. Whew! At 43, I can't keep up as it is. These little critters run me ragged! I can't imagine your energy level by the end of the day. :tired:

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts