Putting faces to names here, who are you?

Hey Thanks Shakalaka, I knew

Hey Thanks Shakalaka, I knew I could count on you to have me covered in this thread!

I almost was gonna submit one of last weekend's wedding pics here, I'll just let the one in PWI on that site formerly frequented by BFRunners take care of that for now.

RW will always be my original

RW will always be my original home, Shacky, but just like home, we gotta get out and stretch our legs and see the rest of the world. It is nice to go home once in a while though. ;-)

I just changed my avatar to

I just changed my avatar to my picture, I generally do not like my pictures but once in awhile I take a decent one. This is from a race at Hilton Head island.

get-photo.asp

Nice nuts Nate Willie, look

Nice nuts Nate ;)

Willie, look at your go! Wow, mind swingin by my place with that thing?

Liz, great hair!

Louie, ah goldfish...they do have a way of sneaking into the unlikeliest places don't they? Beautiful babies!

Great pic Shacky, still wish I'd have been able to make it.

:-DAwesome alliteration

:-D

Awesome alliteration Zumba! And thanks for the compliment!

screen name

screen name change?.....NakedNutsNate, NiceNutsNate, NatesNiftyNuts, :p Does the oak tree symbolize anything? Acorns are a sign of luck.

(No subject)

rofl.gif

barefoot.zumba.runner

barefoot.zumba.runner said:
screen name change?.....NakedNutsNate, NiceNutsNate, NatesNiftyNuts, :p Does the oak tree symbolize anything? Acorns are a sign of luck.

LMAO! yeah....little celtic power of the sacred oak tree...and there is the whole idea that those little acorns grow into massive useful trees :).

My avatar pic is from the

My avatar pic is from the last race I did (of the three I've done), and funny enough I won for my age group (I think there were two of us in the group ;) ). The picture below is me with my family at my husband's retirement last year.

familyphoto-1.jpg

Beautiful family, Sherri.

Beautiful family, Sherri. Thank your husband for his service to our country for me please.

Sherri- beautiful family. 

Sherri- beautiful family. what a great shot. i find group shots to be the hardest.

Longboard- gotta love those wedding photos. what a wonderful day. they both look so happy.

TJ- i never realized until i had issues trying to conceive how many people struggle. seems like there's more who have issues than who don't. crazy.

It was my age, I am sure,

It was my age, I am sure, Wendy. My hubby was "tested" for his sperm quality and came back with flying colors. He never fails to remind me about my dusty rusty eggs either.

TJ...I will pass along your

TJ...I will pass along your thanks.

Wendy...one word...Photoshop! I believe that is a combination of two or three different shots. :)

haha Willie, I got plenty of

haha Willie, I got plenty of all kinds of stuff floating around this house. 3 relentlessly messy kids makes for quite the challenge, you up to it??

N3, (NiceNutsNate), ah the sacred oak tree of the Celtic. Very cool! I'm a fan of a good tattoo, esp one that has a good meaning behind it.

Sherri, beautiful family!

LB, that picture of your daughter and son in law makes me smile. Beautiful in every way.

Wow! I must hang out here

Wow! I must hang out here more often :)

Everyone has such beautiful families, hair, and tattoos!!

They also pose like mermaids, flip around bars both pubs and the metal kind and suck dust bunnies really fast.....I think I like this place. Not to mention the whole barefoot running thing :)

Great pic, Angie Bee! Does

Great pic, Angie Bee! Does your son have your gorgeous eye color? I can't tell with the cute squinty smile going on. lol Are they blue or green? Very pretty either way.