Putting faces to names here, who are you?

Here I am last summer

Here I am last summer (pre-injury) on the second half of a 5 miler. Taking a picture of yourself running can be a little tricky... Once I'm back up to steam, I'll work on getting some more photos.

93976203.jpg

nice pic Greg! I agree, self

nice pic Greg! I agree, self taken photos can be tricky, just usually calls for some creativity :)

Last week's Zumba Demo

Last week's Zumba Demo downtown:)

I love these two of Olivia

I love these two of Olivia (my 7yr old) and I

We're doing Shakira's Waka Waka

Does'nt Shakira do it

Does'nt Shakira do it barefoot?

Don't be preaching that

Don't be preaching that hippie barefoot nonsense in here. :p

Zumba, I liked this one

Zumba, I liked this one best.

WakaWakaMama8-1.jpg

Here are a few non-running

Here are a few non-running pics.

katana2bw.jpg

A larger version of my avatar.

shave1.jpg

The "correct" way to shave. Yes, you have to wear aviator shades. :p

LB, she does and I like to do

LB, she does and I like to do it barefoot too. Though that stage was so hot it was burning my feet through the soles of my shoes! I'm all about barefoot but I'm not willing to kick my shoes off and burn the hell out of my feet for the sake of being barefoot :p Did kick them off immediately after the show and walked around the rest of the day barefoot though

We all did actually

Great pix Greg, do you have

Great pix Greg, do you have to flex your biceps too while shaving with a straight edge? ;)

I'm pretty sure you do.

I'm pretty sure you do. 8)

I suppose you would; I mean,

I suppose you would; I mean, if shaving with a flexed bicep holding a straight edge and a pair of aviator shades doesn't have manly man written all over it...not sure what does :p

Holding a Perier *with a

Holding a Perier *with a twist* in the other hand as well?

set up a photo hosting site

set up a photo hosting site (I use photobucket) copy the html code

When here on BRS, hit "disable rich-text" at the bottome of the post template.

Paste your html code into your post and submit/save

Viola! Pictures:) HOpe this helps NR

just out of curiousity, why

just out of curiousity, why do barefoot runners seem to always take photos baring the soles of their feet?

I've noticed that KenBob and Ted have people do this during their seminar photos and it's always left me puzzled as to why.

Shacky wrote:just out of

Shacky said:
just out of curiousity, why do barefoot runners seem to always take photos baring the soles of their feet?

I've noticed that KenBob and Ted have people do this during their seminar photos and it's always left me puzzled as to why.

Good question Shack, I been looking through my pics and I don't have any with me barefoot in them. I am not photogenic anyway, don't want my ugly feet in them lol. May put up my pic from Daytona speedway.

if there's not a picture

if there's not a picture showing your feet are bare, you aren't really bare :-D LOL!!

Here's one of the mountain run:

40257_441272104624_702344624_4621198_5895547_n.jpg

I'm the one in the skirt ;-)

Shacky wrote:just out of

Shacky said:
just out of curiousity, why do barefoot runners seem to always take photos baring the soles of their feet? I've noticed that KenBob and Ted have people do this during their seminar photos and it's always left me puzzled as to why.

Maybe we just like to prove we have them. Hee. ;-)

No, seriously.  I think it's

No, seriously. I think it's because of the dirty soles.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon