Numb toes

What evil plan? I'm just not used to women smiling. No, actually I brought up the larger (slightly) version and turned my computer upside down. You're quite comely when looking your way doesn't turn my stomach.

Reactions: jldeleon
I actually think I am starting to get a bead on it. I have the beginnings of arthritis in my right big toe. (old beach volleyball injury.). I think I may be compensating and my subsequent form is causing the issue. Going to get my gait analyzed to see. I will be doing that barefoot. So who knows we'll see.

Reactions: jldeleon
What evil plan? I'm just not used to women smiling. No, actually I brought up the larger (slightly) version and turned my computer upside down. You're quite comely when looking your way doesn't turn my stomach.

Oh and it was my husband who had to "train me" to smile in photos. I think guys are way cuter when they smile and he thinks the same of chicks. They say there are two things that determine what makes people find someone else attractive, one is the symmetry of their facial features, but the second is their expressiveness. Just knew you were dying to know that. ;)

I actually think I am starting to get a bead on it. I have the beginnings of arthritis in my right big toe. (old beach volleyball injury.). I think I may be compensating and my subsequent form is causing the issue. Going to get my gait analyzed to see. I will be doing that barefoot. So who knows we'll see.
It's also important to get your gait analyzed again after a reasonable amount of time is spent doing following whatever regimen is assigned, in order to see if it is really working.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts