Newbie from ALASKA

RunninL8

Barefooters
Nov 10, 2011
Hey there! Trying to keep my tootsies warm in Alaska...and delving into the world of minimalist and barefoot running. So far, I've been totally digging my VFFs-6 months running in them....but I have many questions and a few physical concerns popping up. Looking forward to networking here!

Welcome L8, lots of good

Welcome L8, lots of good people and information on this site, any questions please do not hesitate to ask, also got some great doctors that pitch in with advise as well.

Where abouts in Alaska are you from, used to travel up there quite a bit loved it. Anchorage is awesome and some great running trails. Got to love the moose.

Hi L8, we have 11 members in

Hi L8, we have 11 members in Alaska. Be sure to join the Alaska Chapter (Chapters link up top). Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome guys! 

Thanks for the welcome guys! I'm excited to hear that there are other Alaskans here! I live in Eagle River and run mostly in the South Fork Valley on the trails as well as the main road up here. Now that I'm forced to run on pavemnet for the winter, I'll be getting to know the Anchorage trails better!

Welcome to the crew, L8. 

Welcome to the crew, L8. We've got lots of folks who have been doing this for a while and have very likely already experienced the physical concerns you're having. Ask lots of questions, and you'll get lots of good advice here. Glad to have you with us.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon