New VFF's

JosephTree

Barefooters
Sep 7, 2010
Near Valley Forge, PA
I'm excited to have gotten a new pair of VFF Bikilas just exactly like my old ones and they only cost me $42. on EBay. I just got them to be there when I wear out my first pair in the next 2 or 3 years.

I'm still one pair #1. I just got #2 in case the model goes away. I figure that at the rate they're wearing down, they're going to last a couple more years at least. I don't wear them all that much except in the winter, on gnarly trails or for races that I don't know the terrain.

I have I am guessing about 500 mi. on mine. Due for a new pair. I have been considering seeyas but I have had bad luck with durability with anything but the bikilas. I really don't want to take my chances on shoveling out another $100 buck on something that may not last. I am doing 90% barefoot but I would like to have for trails.

I just recently got the SeeYas and love them. I've only run about 20 miles in them, but if its any comfort they still look brand new. The miles have been on a mix of asphault, grass, dirt, sand gravel and rock. (I'm at the close of a vacation and won't get to use them again for a couple months so it will be a while before I can give a more meaningful report on wear.) the performance on all surfaces has exceeded my expectations. And the fit is like a second skin, at least for my foot shape.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon