Mileage reporting week 11 of 2016

Runlite01

Barefooters
Apr 27, 2013
Denison Tx
5 miles Tuesday working on flow.
5 miles this morning at 4:45 am storms all around, cool light show (lightning) all around in different directions. stayed out of the rain:rolleyes:.
I am ready for the Dallas Rock and Roll 1/2 marathon Sunday I hope the weather is nice.

Good luck Runlite, go kick some hiney!!!

Reactions: Runlite01
Have a great race runlite!

23 miles walking for me this week, I'm hoping to get a long run in tomorrow. I feel better for the gentle week, it's done me good to back off a bit.

That's good walking mileage there skedaddle, have fun on your long run tomorrow.

26.5 miles for me so far and I don't know how far my body will want to go tomorrow-will see.

Monday 6.4 miles modest pace on the usual rail trail.
Tuesday I had a lunch break at work (this is my training week so I'm not 'on shift'). Walked 1.7 miles.
Wednesday 2.1 mile walk during lunch break, 5 mile run at Sharon Woods Metro Park (first time there in many months). Lots of people. :confused: Not used to that! But does tend to make me go faster. :D
Thursday was at our backup control center, which is right next to a quite nice paved path, the Alum Creek Trail. Ran about 5 miles after work, then hopped on the bike for 10 more.
Today, just a 1.5mi walk during lunch break.

Took a couple pics since we had nice sky and bright sun while in the Alum Creek Trail yesterday. Phone wouldn't focus right on the first one, tried a bunch of times.
shrugs.gif
But shrunk down small it's hard to tell in the pic so still good enough to post I hope. The Sycamores looked wonderful against the blue sky, didn't quite have the same effect in the pic.

alum_creek_trail_3_17_16.jpg alum_creek_trail_3_17_16b.jpg

That's good walking mileage there skedaddle, have fun on your long run tomorrow.

26.5 miles for me so far and I don't know how far my body will want to go tomorrow-will see.

Awesome job Dama!

Tuesday I had a lunch break at work (this is my training week so I'm not 'on shift'). Walked 1.7 miles.
Wednesday 2.1 mile walk during lunch break, 5 mile run at Sharon Woods Metro Park (first time there in many months). Lots of people. :confused: Not used to that! But does tend to make me go faster. :D
Thursday was at our backup control center, which is right next to a quite nice paved path, the Alum Creek Trail. Ran about 5 miles after work, then hopped on the bike for 10 more.

Is that blue sky and spring appearing Tristan? Great looking path, but i'd still run on the grass ;) sounds like a successful, varied week overall.

Reactions: Tristan

Took a couple pics since we had nice sky and bright sun while in the Alum Creek Trail yesterday. Phone wouldn't focus right on the first one, tried a bunch of times.
shrugs.gif
But shrunk down small it's hard to tell in the pic so still good enough to post I hope. The Sycamores looked wonderful against the blue sky, didn't quite have the same effect in the pic.

View attachment 6884 View attachment 6883
Realy nice pics.make me want to go running. Thank for stopping and make them.

Reactions: Tristan
Most excellent time running the Dallas Rock and Roll. It started at 8 am 39 deg. F. feels like 35.
Some of the terrain was a little rough but my feet were fine.
lots of people and going through some cool parts of Dallas.
I saw a little wild life some ducks, birds and spectators.
Feet Good
Legs Good

Is that blue sky and spring appearing Tristan? Great looking path, but i'd still run on the grass ;) sounds like a successful, varied week overall.
Ironically the clear skies ushered in some pretty cold weather compared to the last few weeks. In fact I made a couple entries on the winter challenge again this week which I haven't done a several weeks I think. And unfortunately I rarely run on grass. There are some nice grassy sides in places but not in others, and I don't like to go back and forth. Plus after some nice grass the asphalt seems very rough. I wish there were more paths that were just grass around here, but they tend to either pave them or dump gravel on em.

I finished up the weekend with a couple short runs. Was busy all weekend plus had my son with me so couldn't do much but down the road and back. 2.4 miles Saturday and 2.9 miles today.

That brings my week to 21.1 mi running, 10.1 cycling, 5.3 walking. Plus some stairs at work - not much but 44 stories up and 86 down. Got to start getting more running in but at least had a well rounded modest week IMO.

Ran fifteen miles on Saturday on the DREADMILL:dead:
Ended up the week with 41.5 miles.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7