Mileage Reporting 38th week 2013

yaa Nick! way to knock up your woman with your sperm. now drag that thing out and get ready for the next. :p

edit- ignore this.i see i'm not as funny as i think i am when i'm drinking. poor humor. i'm sure it'll happen again but sorry.

Reactions: Owlrun
Good luck with everything, Nick.

1.64 miles last night at the township park after work. Got a big smile from a young woman who noticed my bare feet running in the other direction the 2 times we passed each other.

Strangely, I lost a bit of flesh off the left pinky toe, something which hadn't happened since early on when I first started.

Have you considered a pair of these?

9PH5Zcd.jpg

Looks like they should protect you from the cold and glass and snails and snow and they have a thick tread. You could also maybe drive some screws through the soles for extra traction.
When I got to this post with the snow boot I nearly pissed myself laughing. Sent me to bed on a great laugh high.

Mellow 3 mile fast walk with a bright moon nestled in cotton ball clouds. I'm due to go 8 miles Saturday so hope to have very few cowbells at the end of my 10k so I can add on a couple.
Heard 2 separate screech owls gently putting forth their calls. When I hear them it just makes me feel happy all over.
I run in vibrams and am on my second pair. I dearly love them and will carry on with them.

Feet head and legs pretty good
Life is good as well.

Good luck with everything, Nick.

1.64 miles last night at the township park after work. Got a big smile from a young woman who noticed my bare feet running in the other direction the 2 times we passed each other.

Strangely, I lost a bit of flesh off the left pinky toe, something which hadn't happened since early on when I first started.
Young women can make us men forget about form and lifting of feet. :rolleyes:

Yeah, wouldn't that be classic, blaming a woman for the mistakes I've made? I'm sure that would win me a lot of friends. Maybe we can find a way to blame Sinjorino Kolibra too, and she can now be known as the Sinjorino Piedfingreto-Detruanto or Lady Little-Toe-Destroyer.

Yeah, wouldn't that be classic, blaming a woman for the mistakes I've made? I'm sure that would win me a lot of friends. Maybe we can find a way to blame Sinjorino Kolibra too, and she can now be known as the Sinjorino Piedfingreto-Detruanto or Lady Little-Toe-Destroyer.
Not kidding, the other day a guy ALMOST rear ended another car while on my run and since then I haven't wear my short shorts when running or maybe it was my barefeet, regardless he was about an inch from hitting the other car. oops!:D

40 mins recovery run. the heat is back yeeeah 88 degs and sunny.:barefoot:

88f heat? what a north 'merican.

2 mile run/walk. nasty TP in my glute med that made exercising uncomfortable. didn't notice it until i got the park, released the hounds :rolleyes:, and did some pistols. then i walked around with my thumb in my arse trying to get that tp out. must've been quite the site.

2.5 mile run -We were feeling so great we were about to do our first 5K run.
Until I hit a ghost root and endoed into the ground :stop:- my big toe pulled pack.
Dylan was warning me about ghost roots and stumps the whole way in his singy songy way but I should have been more alert -
So we celebrated with a donut and apple cider afterwords - That's ok right?

Only weird thing on the trail was some kids with a bloody knife and lots of gross cuts- they said don't worry, its not what it looks like - They were making a HS movie!

7 and a bit km again this morning, first time I've done consecutive days for quite a while. I'm aware that I'm testing things out a bit, but the balls of my feet feel a little bit 'bruisey' and I'm trying to work out if it is a good, bad or indifferent thing. Everything felt OK, but on the walk home the balls of my second toes started hurting a little. I think I'll play golf tomorrow and try again on Sunday.

Good luck with the 20k Runlite!

88f heat? what a north 'merican.

2 mile run/walk. nasty TP in my glute med that made exercising uncomfortable. didn't notice it until i got the park, released the hounds :rolleyes:, and did some pistols. then i walked around with my thumb in my arse trying to get that tp out. must've been quite the site.

You shoulda scratched your arse while you were at it! :p

Sunday 7.4 km barefoot, went for a bike ride with my daughter Tuesday, did 14.8 km, then did 7 km Wednesday barefoot. The weather has gone from 30 c highs last week to 13c Wednesday, much nicer for running though! At the higher temperatures I run out of stream early! I got a few looks running barefoot, but not many people say anything. Most runners just smile or nod. I thought in redneck country I would get more comments, but nobody seems to worry about my odd pastimes. :)

Yesterday I only went out for a walk. Needed some rest.
Today I'm on my way out for my morning walk and later I'll be going to the gym to do legs and the non negotiable chins and dips.
Tomorrow I'll be going for a run. Actually can't wait.. I hope to feel I'm ready for it...
Otherwise it'll have to become a walk with some running bits here and there

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7