Mileage reporting 36th week of 2015

happysongbird

Chapter Presidents
Jul 1, 2011
Nampa, Idaho
dailyimprovisations.com
So, are you all shy or just being stubborn this week? I have been recuperating from a trail-less hike straight up mountains with dear hubby for our anniversary last Friday, but I did all right with running this week.

Monday - 10 miles in Luna's, included a mini-course on barefoot running to interested female ID game ranger
Tuesday - regular 60 minute spin bike and 20 minute swim
Wednesday - barefoot 6.1 miles
Thursday - same bike and swim
Friday - fairly speedy, for me, 6.1 barefoot. I wasn't trying to go fast. I think it was a combination of trying to stay warm in the cooling temps and having not run the day before. Had to cut through a walking mass of HS girls CX team being road hogs on my path! Wish I had had more time to catch the looks on their and their coach's faces. They were pretty astonished and speechless.

10 run mile at 4:45 am 81 deg. f., 74% Rh.
Spectacular moon to start off.
Saw 5 raccoons scurrying across the road ahead at mile 4.
Saw a large owl taking off from a light post (or it was flying close by)
Heard 2 screech owls and 1 rooster crowing.
finished with a nice sunrise and looked strait up and saw the moon was still in the sky.

5 miles Tuesday
6 miles Friday

Great barefoot running
Feet good
Legs good

Great week.

Sunday - 9 sandal miles
Monday - 4 miles in some new shoes. Did not like them, good thing I did not spend too much on them.
Tuesday - 11 sandal miles. Heat training, but it wasn't hot enough. Fall is here.
Wednesday - 3 barefoot miles. Goats found a pile of hay and did not follow me.
Saturday - 39 shod miles. Another mountain adventure, solo and self supported. Perfect conditions, everything went well and for once finished ahead of schedule.