Merry Xmas

Merry Ho Ho, and the like. :D

Merry Christmas! I hope to do some early BF miles before my daughter wakes up.
I always wear my Santa hat this time of year.

Merry Christmas, and Happy Birthday Jesus! I love you all, my BRS buddies!

Merry Christmas! I hope to do some early BF miles before my daughter wakes up.
I always wear my Santa hat this time of year.
Pleasant surprise, my daughter was up early and we had a great 5 mile run together. Fresh snow and no wind. It was a beautiful morning.

Joyous Festivus from California! Now, it's time for the airing of the grievances and I've got a lot of problems with you people! :D

Then...of course...we'll have the feats of strength. Bare Lee can't play because he works out incessantly; Lomad can't because I don't trust his hand placement...

Merry Christmas one and all!
[quote="Then...of course...we'll have the feats of strength. Bare Lee can't play because he works out incessantly; Lomad can't because I don't trust his hand placement...[/quote]
As for feats of strength, on Sunday eve, I went to my sisters to go caroling and I found my 16 year old nephew wrestling his friend in the front yard. It's been a few years, but I couldn't resist the chance for a few rounds of reindeer games. Especially when they claimed my extra weight was a disadvantage. ;) The muscles are still sore two days later.

Merry RamaHanuKwanzMas! 3:55 until this one's over.

ya, no family fighting here. not even over cake which there was plenty of. guess i'll have to stay home with my mom's family next year to see some good fighting and crying. oh, i'm in Mexico with my brothers. now if my father showed up there may have been something but nope, not even the next day did he come over.

Kind of forgot about this thread. Here's a Happy Holidays to all my barefooted, virtual relatives, be they people of the book or a different look.

Then...of course...we'll have the feats of strength. Bare Lee can't play because he works out incessantly; Lomad can't because I don't trust his hand placement...
When you have as much trouble running healthily as I do, you have to take comfort in mindlessly lifting chunks of iron up and down. Somehow, I find it much more difficult to injure myself doing that than jogging along ploddingly. And I would gladly shoulder the bouldering burden with you, but glaciers (or giant trolls according to anti-science pagans) ice-crushed them into gravel just before our wondrous neolithic epoch got rolling along its delightful path towards anthropogenic planetary crisis.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts