Made it in Masslive news photo for St Patricks Race

Striped Toad

Barefooters
Mar 8, 2011
Friend found this for me on Masslive-Holyoke (MA) St Patricks Road Race (5600+)- if you count 2 green hats going up the left side of spectators, Im behind a yellow shirt guy (Im wearing light blue shirt/black shorts), my friend is about 3 people diagonally back from me (w/dark green shirt), from what I hear, I was the only bf person there, I did see several VFFs though. http://media.masslive.com/republican/photo/-97511f486252df6a.jpg

looking good! it must be

looking good! it must be sweet knowing you're the only one barfoot in the whole race! that samething happened to me on my last race

I can't believe I found you

I can't believe I found you in all that! I even see your bare foot! (I have an arrow at your head and an arrow at your foot.)

Sssssh!  Looks left, then

Sssssh! Looks left, then right, then left again. I just use their site for caching pictures I then copy over here. Hee! Sssssh.

I can't see anyone smiling in

I can't see anyone smiling in that pic. Your too out of focus to see if you are. I would say probably not since all those shoddies are slowing you down at first.

Mike

migangelo wrote:I can't see

migangelo said:
I can't see anyone smiling in that pic. Your too out of focus to see if you are. I would say probably not since all those shoddies are slowing you down at first.

Mike

Haha, true, wasnt smiling at that moment, was too preoccupied with keeping my feet from becoming underfoot in the crowd! That quickly changed when i was able to break free tho. Ended up beating the other 20+ (shod) runners from my work who were chastising me beforehand (they said if i actually finished the race they were gonna buy me shoes... pshh)!

Tell them you'll take the

Tell them you'll take the money instead. Ha! Good for you!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7