Let's talk callouses

That's the same thing I tell mine about Gray Cat. It must have been some tuff kittyhood for him though, since it's been about 9 years now, and he doesn't trust me, yet I am the one who feeds him.

We have The Babes, long haired black cat. She's 11-1/2 years old.
Then there's Pumpkin, a.k.a., Orange Thing. Sometimes we call him Pumpkin Pie. He's a short haired tabby, as you can see. He's about 4 years old.
Then there's Urkel, a.k.a., Boom Chickie, who will be 1 year old at the end of this month. I named him Urkel (from that show Family Matters) because he is black (long haired) and has a bow tie. He's always been sickly, battling this or that. He's already used 3 of his lives. And he is the clumsiest thing I have ever seen, just like Urkel. He's always running into walls, misjudging where to slide around a corner. He smashes his head into the bottom of the bed's side rails, again misjudging how low they are. And he falls off the bed before he's even landed on it first. Poor thing. He's not long for this world.

Well, our cat is long gone; buried in the back yard. When I'd get home from a long hot run, sweat pouring off me, I'd lie down in the driveway. Agape, our cat would always come out and lick my toes. I am sure it was because she need the salt or didn't want me dirtying her garage or something, but she did it just the same. Maybe she thought my feet smelled like tuna?

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon