Just Re-Starting

funds are still low. it's terribly slow at work. not catching a break there. sometimes if i spend money more comes in. don't know why that is.

Nick, i thought you were on vacation? you on here just as much as always. i was about to start a thread to talk bad about you and try to get it to end well before your vaca is over so you wouldn't see it. i have a feeling you would use your phone from a hospital bed you're so addicted. :p

i was about to start a thread to talk bad about you and try to get it to end well before your vaca is over so you wouldn't see it. i have a feeling you would use your phone from a hospital bed you're so addicted. :p

Ha ha ha! I was going to start a "Nick's on vacation" thread too. But more along the lines of "Phew, now I can read through the forum super fast cuz each thread won't be bogged down with 20, 5-paragraph long, comments, each -from Nick." But unfortunately, there is a space limit on the subject line of the thread topics. Lol.

That day the 3 of ran, Nick told me things about his addiction that made me change the order of most, to least addicted, from: Mike, Jen, Nick, to Nick, Mike, Jen. :D

Reactions: NickW
Actually buttheads, I am on here much less... It's only at night except the other day while wife and son were napping that I get on here and check stuff out. :) Yes, I do seem to be addicted to this place.

Actually buttheads, I am on here much less... It's only at night except the other day while wife and son were napping that I get on here and check stuff out. :) Yes, I do seem to be addicted to this place.

Wait...I thought we were dorks!