Just checkin' in/ update on progress

Joseph

Barefooters
Dec 9, 2010
Hey Everyone! I have asked many questions, and so many people have responded, I thought I would just give an update to my progress. First though, let me just say a big THANK YOU to everyone on this forum, you all give great advice and serve as great motivation!!

So I am currently up to 3.25 miles a run, completely BF. I am running 4 days a week with one back-to-back run (as of this week-yay!). Ankle pain from my initial attempt in VFFs and TMTS is gone. Shinsplints have not entered the picture and my knees feel great! (Both issues while running shod.) My stride or form or whatever is feeling very nice. There are moments while running that it is all just clicking and seems fairly effortless, though I still struggle more often than not. /sites/all/modules/smileys/packs/Roving/bigsmile.png But it is getting there!

Anyway, that is where I have progressed to and I am quite sure I would have quit long ago if not for the advice and comments and information on this site!

Thanks!!

Excellent!  Enjoy the running

Excellent! Enjoy the running now. It might not all be smooth sailing but you should do just fine. The warm spring should be just wonderful as you build strength and confidence. Mazel tov!

You're very welcome, Joseph! 

You're very welcome, Joseph! Glad your injuries are a thing of the past.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7