Is Barefoot Ken making his way to your state this summer?

barefoot.zumba.runner

Barefooters
Apr 3, 2010
I'm a little disappointed that the revised tour schedule now skips Minnesota all together. I wish I knew that there was a big enough interest here to support a visit from them. I'm trying to put the word out on facebook MN running groups, though not sure how often they are visited. Any other thoughts on connecting with other MN runners?

If they are going to be near you http://barefootkenbob.com/?page_id=1398, are you going to be making it to the workshop? Hosting Ken and family?

Ken Bob will be here in Grand

Ken Bob will be here in Grand Rapids on June 26th. Right now, we're working out the details with Gazelle, our local running store that supports BFR/MR.

Luckily, Ken Bob is a Michigan native.
thumbs_up.gif

I saw that Jason! Awesome

I saw that Jason! Awesome he'll be there with you.

I'm a little sad that he

I'm a little sad that he pulled Great Falls, Montana off his list as well. That would've been a short 3 hour drive from Southern Alberta for me. Perhaps he'll make his way over when he does his Seattle marathon.

bummer Nathan, where's the

bummer Nathan, where's the closest to you now?

SLC, UT is probably the

SLC, UT is probably the closest on the revised list. I'll be there this summer but not until two weeks after KenBob's visit. :-( I hope can get over it. :)

I'm hosting KB, Cathy, and

I'm hosting KB, Cathy, and Herman at my home. I am so excited, but I'm nervous about what to feed them, Vegan and Vegetarian, you know. I think there's something on his site, a list, I can check out later, then visit the Whole Foods store in Atlanta.

do you have a whole foods or

do you have a whole foods or a co-op nearby TJ? Might get some good ideas there :) Can never go wrong with rice and beans! yum :)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7