Interesting Observation

clever, it's a good exercise in mindfulness. Why don't earrings bring me back to reality when my mind wanders??

Ha, Rick funny guy!

They didn't rub or anything or bother you in anyway? I would love to try running in toe rings. (I would love to try running at this point.) I scrape my long toes when I run/ran because they are SO long. They just ended up taking the abuse and adjusted fine with nice, thick skin. (I wouldn't call it callouses though, since it never looked like that nasty stuff.)

Sorry for the joke, let's not turn this into another "which foot strike is best" thread.:) I use every part of my foot depending on conditions. The best way for me to avoid pushing off is to back off the pace and increasing my cadence. I have push off problems with my right foot. Middle two toes will get sore once in a while.

I had the problem mainly on my left foot, the long toes as TJ said. I just saw some and wondered what effect they would have since I was trying to increase my mileage, and it was effective. The were not uncomfortable at all, they did not rub at all, they just clicked when I "kissed" the ground wrong and I adjusted properly.

Pretty cool tool there.

And, Rick, please don't apologize for making me laugh. :D

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon