How to train for a barefoot marathon in two weeks?

Eric, or anyone, how do you

Eric, or anyone, how do you normally carry your vff's?

Silly thanks, I hadn't thought of running the lines at first, good idea.

I have carried my VFF's in

I have carried my VFF's in the waste band of my Fuel Belt. I put them around in the back section because that is the area that moves the least.

Just today I ran in Columbia South Carolina from a Hotel on the south side near the airport. Some of the worst roads/sidewalks (if you can call them that) i have come across in a whole year of running BF, and a lot of it out of town from hotels with no real gauge of how the streets are. I carried my VFF's in the waste band and had to pull them out at mile 3 because of the litter, rocks and worst "paved" roads in the country. Fuel belt held them in tight and didn't disturb my form that I am aware of. I would do a practice run with them like that if you chose!

I keep VFF's handy on all long runs right now because of the sub freezing temps.

Good luck dude, I'm rooting for ya!

I have a SPIbelt that is

I have a SPIbelt that is pretty much an expensive stretchy pocket fanny pack that doesn't move when tightened :) I also stuffed my handheld with Clif gels and nuun tablets. Make sure and stay on top of your electrolytes. I started cramping at mile 21 ish and ate some salt and was good as new :) You could have people bring you stuff at certain mile markers....

I just bought a cheap 8

I just bought a cheap 8 dollar "fanny pack" and put them in there along with some other things like my keys and goo

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon