Hi Everyone...Spring is here !

mokaman

Chapter Presidents
Apr 3, 2010
Georgia
Ran a nice 5 mile pavement run during lunch at work today....was even hot by the end.

Its Spring for sure, any one still stuck in the cold out there ?

Ha ha... the default avatar looks funny!

Reactions: Sid
Isn't he cute?Have you

Isn't he cute?

Have you noticed, Mokie, that here in Georgia, the temperatures went from winter to summer without much of a spring? What gives? I mean we have all the beautiful flowering taking place, but what happened to those southern California spring-time temps? I'm already having to schedule my runs for either early in the morning or late evening.

Sunny and warm here in

Sunny and warm here in southern Ontario. Yesterday was 25C, so I did my 25K run in my huaraches. (Thanks to Barefoot Ted for this fantastic footwear!)

Alan

it was awfully hot here in

it was awfully hot here in florida yesterday. I cooked my soles haha

We're in the 80s here

We're in the 80s here already.

NORM!  Welcome here!

NORM! Welcome here!

Its cool here today in Des

Its cool here today in Des Moines and the wind is killer but we did have about half day of sun.

My hubby took all the gardening tools to Kansas with him and I am dying to turn over the garden! Barefoot of course. Gardening barefoot keeps pests away.

How so, Angie?   

How so, Angie? :)

Norm Deplume wrote: We hit

Norm Deplume said:
We hit 80 the other day, then rainy and 60 today. Welcome to springtime in Illinois!

Sounds like springtime in Jersey too, beginning of the weeks was in the forties and todays was almost eighty. Last night and this afternoon were both perfect for hitting the trail though!

I love spring!  My favorite

I love spring! My favorite time of the year. The warm pavement is much friendlier to my bare soles and so much more comfortable! That is until it gets really warm in the summer, then, like TJ said, it's morning or evening runs, but that's OK! No complaints here! And never anything on these feet at least while running and when not in my military uniform.

Yup- TJ - its really

Yup- TJ - its really turned quick here this year, I had my AC on in the car today.

I'm headed on a road trip this week to Missouri for a few days...hoping to get some barefoot running in each day, should be warm enough. I do my one and only annual barefoot gravel trail run there on the Katy trail....that should be fun.

Sounds like it, Mokie.  Don't

Sounds like it, Mokie. Don't forget Lull Water on the 18th.

Wooohooo... 5 miles barefoot

Wooohooo... 5 miles barefoot yesterday morning....

Rough asphalt is ROUGH...

Still gettin' them foot pads in shape....

Wendy broke the

Wendy broke the intenets...

It is a gorgeous day here in Northern VA. It is about 75 deg with a nice breeze. I am going to be firing up the grill for dinner tonight!!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7