Hello from New Mexico

Ya et eeh! (Hello) I'm from New Mexico. Some people don't know, it's part of the United States. I'm a barefoot runner, sometimes. I run with shoes sometimes. I run all year, because it's nice here and we can. I kinda slow and I don't run very fast. In the words of the infamous "Jimmy", "when I run, I feel like a happy person."

Welcome!

Welcome to the group Eldon. We are almost neighbors with the beautiful state of AZ separating us, so close enough. Glad you joined the Utah Chapter, we are a quiet few. I noticed you are doing a Moab trail marathon in another thread. Are you into Ultras yet? I am either helping out or running in these. http://www.ultra-adventures.com/ Check out the site, some of the events might be close enough for you to consider.

thanks Rick, i dont think i could finish an ultra. under the cutoff anyways. i checked out the link, i may consider volunteering...that sounds pretty awesome though. those are some of my favorite places. love the Grand Canyon. im hoping to go r2r this year, if i can figure out the logistics...

Reactions: rickwhitelaw

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon