Hello From Hampshire, UK

Welcome Skartar you are a very gifted individual when you can write AND run at the same time.
Nice to have you here. Enjoy the journey!

Welcome! Please feel free to join the UK Chapter through the Chapters link above.

Thank you for the greetings! I've been barefooting for a couple of months Mike3Mike, but took a 3 year frustrating detour via minimalist shoes and picked up some bad habits along the way. I broke a metatarsal and have had Achilles tendonosis in both heals for 2 years. Since putting aside my shoes the tendonosis has completely vanished, which feels like a miracle in itself, and I'm comfortably back up to running 10k - 12k 3 times a week. Running is fun again!

Welcome, Dog! Looks like you have a nice family there. :)

Reactions: dharmadan
It sounds like there's a cozy cluster of BF folk developing there in the S (or is it SW?) of the UK.

My wife's family is in Salisbury. When next I get to go on a visit I'll look forward to getting in a run with you. I imagine there must be some fine trail runs you can show a visitor.

Welcome, Skartar!...and M3M as well!

I am yet another newbie from a similar area - West Berkshire, fairly new to barefoot/minimalist (VFFs) - It's nice to know there are others about locally!

Love your avatar, Bryan!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon