funny question

migangelo

Chapter Presidents
Jun 5, 2010
portland, or
yet i'm also really curious. this is for you 100% bf'ers.

when you visit a friend's house who doesn't allow shoes inside. do they make you put shoes on? hmm? slippers or anything?

mike

no friends, no problems! but

no friends, no problems! but i did try to use the restroom in a gas statiom he other day while out running and the employee kicked me out cause i wasnt wearing shoes...

I think I might at least

I think I might at least bring plastic bags for my paws when considering the possible use of a gas station restroom.

I ran with a friend and had

I ran with a friend and had dirty soles. Inside her house, they don't take their shoes off. After the run, I walked into her house, then I stopped realizing my feet were dirty. I said, "I'd take off my shoes, but I don't have any." Looked at her wearing her shoes and said, "But at least they're no dirtier than the bottoms of your shoes, I'm sure." She said, "No problem!" I still wouldn't walk on the carpet though and stayed on the hardwoods in the foyer.

When I go over to people's

When I go over to people's houses, I actually put shoes on if I have to walk outside at all, so that my feet don't get dirty. Either that, or I ask for a place to wash my feet before I enter their house (garden hose or something).

If any of you come in my house with dirty feet, I am going to make you do the same thing.