El Scorcho

NotSoDoomedRunner

Barefooters
Apr 27, 2011
So looks like at least me and Bubba... and Chase? And Talon? And Pilot?

I signed up.

Last weekend of my 20s. No better way to spend it.

I just hit 30 on the 17th, so naturally I decided to go out for a 50K on the 18th to celebrate. That was my last 20's Idiot [convinces himself he's] Superman pill; I hope. Ended up covering 26.77 miles at a 16 m/m pace. When it dropped from the upper 60's and sunshine to the low 40's and downpour I decided to call it quits. Now my ankle says I overdid it a bit, so I am taking off a few more days. Come Thursday I am got to be back at it. This not running for 10 or so days business is driving me nuts!

All that to say, I hope you aren't so doomed as me and have a blast out there!

Tell him to click on the Login link, then choose the Forgot Password link. The site will direct him to do the rest.

I hope to register soon... Maybe tonight.

Oh, geez, he's back!

Chaser Williams is officially registered!!!

Chaser Williams is officially registered!!!

So the course description on their site (which didn't list the freggin date of the race?) Doesn't make it sound too barefoot friendly... Crushed limestone trails are no bueno.

Bubba, if you want to make this into a race we will just leave you in your car getting dressed while we head to the starting line. That will give us about a 30~45 minute head start. Lol!!!

So the course description on their site (which didn't list the freggin date of the race?) Doesn't make it sound too barefoot friendly... Crushed limestone trails are no bueno.

Bubba, if you want to make this into a race we will just leave you in your car getting dressed while we head to the starting line. That will give us about a 30~45 minute head start. Lol!!!
Ha! I had the best looking hair at the starting line. Certainly better than Doom and yourself lol

Lol, why dont you go practice falling down, I'll be there later...

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts