El Scorcho

Hey, Chase, is your wife gonna be there? I believe mine is planning on it. A few shod runners I know have support coming and are planning a party in the parking lot it seems.

Yeah, I'm trying to convince my wife into volunteering.

Anyone else notice that its going to be 10 - 3.2 mile loops?

Yeah, I think that with this being a baby ultra (50k) most people will feel more comfortable with it. Plus its at night on pavement, so an average marathoner shouldn't have any real difficulties.

I think the real question here is why in the hell do we keep running these hot events? If Hottest Half was any indicator of how this will go then I'm worried, lol! If I make my ultra in the middle of the summer, will I draw a larger crowd?

Yeah, I think that with this being a baby ultra (50k) most people will feel more comfortable with it. Plus its at night on pavement, so an average marathoner shouldn't have any real difficulties.

I think the real question here is why in the hell do we keep running these hot events? If Hottest Half was any indicator of how this will go then I'm worried, lol! If I make my ultra in the middle of the summer, will I draw a larger crowd?
Only if the name includes "hottest" or "death by sun" or "inferno" or "the heatstroker" or "male testicles" or some other term that makes people think of over heating!

Woohooo for Aunt Bonnie!!!

Creative usernames must run deep in our blood! Lol! Is Susan running this too?

I haven't told her about it. I kinda wanted to do it with just you guys.
I have looked into renting a motorhome for the weekend of the run. I don't know if there would be enough room in the parking lot for it, but it sure would be nice to have one with a generator running and the A/C on nice and cold. It would also be nice to have a bathroom with shower.

Lol, they do look familiar...

I need to start training. I can't let bubba beat me this time. Lol!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test