Carbo loading?

I've been out of internet connection for a couple of months.So what's up?Are you running?;)
Yah, running's been going pretty well for about two months now, three times a week, between 20 and 25 mpw. Should continue to improve now that it's finally above freezing.

How about you?

And how does a Belgian lose internet access when we can Skype my in-laws in small interior towns in Mozambique? Don't you guys have coffee shops or something? Has the Euro Zone crisis taken them away in an austerity measure?

Reactions: Robin
Yah, running's been going pretty well for about two months now, three times a week, between 20 and 25 mpw. Should continue to improve now that it's finally above freezing.

How about you?

And how does a Belgian lose internet access when we can Skype my in-laws in small interior towns in Mozambique? Don't you guys have coffee shops or something? Has the Euro Zone crisis taken them away in an austerity measure?
You crack me up:p !No I moved in december,then things got messed up a bit:D and last week I moved again.Because of the euro crisis IQ of the helpdesk-employees is going out the window I guess.:hilarious: Anyway,now my adress has to be changed again,we'll see what happens.Man I get so sick and tired of Belgium...!I'm movin' outta here this year,it's the US or Africa,i haven't decided yet.Training has been very good this winter despite the relative cold winter(not compared to a canadian winter offcourse).So well actually that I overtrained and it seems my season is already over.My doctor was mad because I had been training for months,just on my gutt-feeling!And I loved it!!No heartrate nonsens and such,just running and eating and running,some weed now and again and running again.But I'm paying for it now,I feel great but my heartrates up,recuperation isn't good,though I run everyday(with heartrate nonsense and such:hilarious:) and hope that my body will return to normal anytime this year.

Reactions: Bare Lee
You crack me up:p !No I moved in december,then things got messed up a bit:D and last week I moved again.Because of the euro crisis IQ of the helpdesk-employees is going out the window I guess.:hilarious: Anyway,now my adress has to be changed again,we'll see what happens.Man I get so sick and tired of Belgium...!I'm movin' outta here this year,it's the US or Africa,i haven't decided yet.Training has been very good this winter despite the relative cold winter(not compared to a canadian winter offcourse).So well actually that I overtrained and it seems my season is already over.My doctor was mad because I had been training for months,just on my gutt-feeling!And I loved it!!No heartrate nonsens and such,just running and eating and running,some weed now and again and running again.But I'm paying for it now,I feel great but my heartrates up,recuperation isn't good,though I run everyday(with heartrate nonsense and such:hilarious:) and hope that my body will return to normal anytime this year.
Sorry to hear that. Hope things are looking up soon. You need to adopt a more lackadaisical approach like me, then no over-training is possible. I like the 48-hour recovery rule, but I guess if you have performance goals that might not work.

Sorry to hear that. Hope things are looking up soon. You need to adopt a more lackadaisical approach like me, then no over-training is possible. I like the 48-hour recovery rule, but I guess if you have performance goals that might not work.
It's getting better every day...We went running 12miles last sunday and I'm feeling ok!:D It's just that I can't handle the same tempo yet,I'm in no hurry.

Reactions: Bare Lee

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts