Barefoot Ted.

rik

Barefooters
Apr 11, 2011
Utah
I just meet Barefoot Ted. what a great guy so down to earth. (no pun intended ) He is passionate and motivated about our sport of running free. I like his sandals, they are another tool to have in the belt on rough rocky terrain and when going fast down hill. You can put them on in seconds compared to my 5 fingers takes 2 minutes.

Reactions: NickW
Jason, you can add yourself to the list, and others veterans on this forum. I'd like to meet some of you in the future, buy you a drink, and give you a big thanks.

On the 24th of July, Utah celebrates and honors the Mormon pioneers. As I was running in the 10k fun run that day, I was thinking about the barefoot pioneers.

Ahhh, thank you, Jason. And let's not forget Jason Robillard, everybody. :cool: He's so modest.

don't take everything i say so literally. i embellish a little if you haven't noticed by now. :mad:

I remember Barefoot Ted from when he was posting in running forums - don't know if it was RWOL or CoolRunning or some other place, but he's been at it a long time. I'm really glad that he made something of his hobby!

Barefoot Rick is the first person I came across when I started running barefoot. I was goggling barefoot running and a video came up of this guy running barefoot in the snow, he was getting interview for a news station, I was awestruck! And it was Barefoot Rick.
For me it was the Lieberman Youtube video. I had just come back from Mozambique, summer of 2010, and my brother sent it to me. He said, "hey look, you're not the only anthropologist with a thing for bare feet."

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon