Barefoot Running - CBS News with Katie Couric

You gotta admit that the

You gotta admit that the reporter killed it with his ending quote, "I'm going to stick with all the padding I can get for the agony of da feet." I'll always have a soft spot for a good dad-joke like that.

That was a good one.

That was a good one.

Barefoot TJ wrote:From the

Barefoot TJ said:
From the flight academy?

T.J., it's better than that for the BRS. Print up some promotional leaflets, and have the BRS aviation department drop them over the major races. You'll have a world class "Dropmaster" at your disposal.

http://www.wmich.edu/wmu/news/2010/10/089.shtml

Well, he is "da Bomb," ain't

Well, he is "da Bomb," ain't he! You should be very proud, as I know you are. Will he drop for free or is his fee too high for us to afford?

Barefoot TJ wrote:Oh, and

Barefoot TJ said:
Oh, and those would be Mattlock's feet in the cutaway to someone running on a track.

My 3 seconds of fame (and my daughter in the background)..black toenail and everything... Actually I think the "kid in the backround" was the real star...she was barefoot after all.

Great video, good to hear

Great video, good to hear it's no longer a fad! Can't wait to people in my area pick up on it and go bare. Maybe this will be new age where going barefoot in public is no longer freakish and looked down on? I never understood why it was in the first place?

I missed the original airing

I missed the original airing but checked out the link, thanks Ram. Gald the BRS got props! It was funny though, when it came on I was getting facebook alerts like crazy from people I know. One person said, "They talked about those rope shoes you wear (hauraches)". Still hoping to go for a run and see someone else logging barefoot miles too.

Thank you very much, Bruno

Thank you very much, Bruno and All. Also a tip to the hat to John for his great event organizing skills. He's doing New York and barefooters everywhere proud.

Great coverage! I'm curious

Great coverage! I'm curious to see how BRS will grow after this.

We're making our place on the map of global runners. Proof's in the puddin really, barefooting is a no-brainer really ;) Still pouting after having worn a racing flat for the first time since March on my run Friday. Does winter really have to come?

Find an indoor track.

Find an indoor track.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7