Are Barefoot Runners Kinkier?

Oh, and lets not forget videos! BWWAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think kinky is an old term. Now we have open minded people who like to explore what their and their friends' bodies can do. Being in videos is over-rated; I do not want to watch myself. Besides my memories of the event will prove more satisfying.

I think kinky is an old term. Now we have open minded people who like to explore what their and their friends' bodies can do. Being in videos is over-rated; I do not want to watch myself. Besides my memories of the event will prove more satisfying.

Besides, as Sam Kinison once said: "Never, ever videotape yourself having sex, folks."

No, I think in general its just that most people are "kinkier" than what we give them credit for. And I've started to notice the more "vanilla" people seem to appear, the crazier their hidden personal lives are. Perhaps barefoot runners are simply more willing to admit to their oddities. Also I agree about kinkier being an out dated term. Most things aren't really that odd once you do them a bit. I suppose just like bf running.

I was going to post a clever wikipedia definition, but actually its kinda a lame entry for this particular word. Strange.

Wow...this post has generated some priceless dialogue....:)
Thank you Jason! lol

Reactions: jldeleon
Ha! I once knew an Englishman in Japan who made a living doing that, screwing men's wives with a mask on while the hubby filmed. He used to bring the mask to the English-style pub where we all hung out.
And where you all passed it around and tried it on...right? Lol.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7