Anyone Looking for Work?

Longboard

Chapter Presidents
May 13, 2010
A barefoot work place. 

A barefoot work place. Nice.

I'm sorry, Gent. I wish you great success in finding a new job, which I'm sure you will.

Hang in there

Hang in there Gentile....there are jobs around you have to be persistant and network around every which way. I just switched jobs last month and toook a pay cut but its a better job other than the money with much less risk of getting layed off. You have the right attitude its time to get something better and more interesting going on!

Thanks Mokaman, i am really

Thanks Mokaman, i am really picking up the networking now, that is important. It's kind of scarey out there still, not one person got hired during the month of August in the U.S, I found you have to be persistant with the job searching.

My neighboor who has been out

My neighboor who has been out of job for 16 months started his new job in August. It's been tough for him but he always kept a positive attitude (it helped that his wife has a good job with great salary). His new company interviewed him back in March and kept saying they want him but needed approval, then needed something else and something else. I thought it would never go through but he didn't give up and started his new job 2 weeks ago.

What branch are you working in?

Good luck to you!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7