Another noob with dirt between her toes...

Barefoot Mary

Barefooters
Jul 27, 2010
Denver, CO
Okie dokie! I did it! I ran with the dirt between my toes and I LIKED IT! Lol. This was my first non-pavement run in the 7 months (?) I've been running barefoot.

Pics here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2209225&id=40012561&saved

Thanks for the rough terrain challenge, Jason. I'm glad I stepped up to it...I felt like Puck running around in the dirt and grass and pebbles. I literally uttered the word "WEEEEE!" coming down a hill. Quite loudly.

I think this is what the trail runners mean when they talk about love. :D

Icy poodles?  Those poor

Icy poodles? Those poor pooches.

I have yet to run on dirt,

I have yet to run on dirt, congrats! Looks like a beautiful run, I have to say I'm jealous. Cold and snowy here, sigh

There was frost on the car

There was frost on the car this morning. But there's something weird going on with Colorado weather...everything is really dry and sunny during the day, with cold cold nights. Really weird. Must be the high desert. The snow just can't stay on the ground.

When I go back home to Michigan for the holidays I'm looking forward to the 5 feet of snow in my parent's yard! Lol.

Muddy feet are the best! Our

Muddy feet are the best! Our weather lately left deep mud and snowy patches on my favorite trail so I ditched my aqua shoes yesterday when the mud kept sucking them off and just ran it bare- I know what running love is now too!!! The ground was soft enough in most places that my feet were able to do 9 full miles (+2 in the Speedos) with rocky hard stuff in places, poodles :) and snow in others. Was my best and farthest BF run ever and I can't wait until next Saturday to try it again!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7