Another hello from England

TomJH

Barefooters
Feb 1, 2012
Been running for about two months, already decided to make the transition, with the aid of Merrell Sonic Gloves.

Hi!

Tom

I've heard that many Britons

I've heard that many Britons study and can understand impressive levels of "American" way over there. Welcome to the crew. We're glad to have you with us. Just take the transition slowly and steadily, giving your feet plenty of time to adapt. If they tell you to take a break, listen to them. If you don't, you'll likely injure yourself like many of us here did. Left foot stress fracture for me, resulting in a 10-week setback. Learn from our stupidity and transition well and safely. Enjoy!

Hey thanks fo the reply, it's

Hey thanks fo the reply, it's taking a lot of will power not to go too far! I've been for some walks and two mini runs, and it feels so great. Trying to stay barefoot, or as close as possible, everywhere outside of running aswell.

Hopefully fully i'll be running free soon!

RUN FREE!  Welcome!

RUN FREE! Welcome!

G'day Tom,I was over in the

G'day Tom,

I was over in the UK in August visiting family and had about 25 days of rain, I can see why you would want to wear some kind of foot covering. The place was constantly damp. I had hoped to do some barfoot running but in the end stuck with my vibrams. I did do a day of barefoot hiking up around Mam Tor in Derbyshire, that was good fun.

Neil