Am I alone?

I'm new to running in general and started to run barefoot pretty much straight away.
I spend the majority of my time now either barefoot or in minimalist shoes (when barefooted seems inappropriate).
I live in Teesside in the North East of England and to be honest I haven't seen a single runner in minimalist shoes never mind barefoot.
Am i the only one here? I would love to get in touch with others in the area?

Reactions: Sid
Welcome aboard J W.

Reactions: Jonathan Wilkinson
put a post in the UK chapter for an answer. everyone should get an email and then respond to you.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
I don't know about runners but I know there are some UK barefooters over on the hipforums.com Barefoot board.

Welcome!

Actually I seem to remember a chap who was in the news running part of the north east coast barefoot. Then there was this chap, so there must be other barefooters around not that far from Teesside.

Welcome JW, and good on you for persevering in your ramp up despite the inhospitable season.

As for Min shoe sightings, I've noticed that I can't actually tell the difference until I'm right up close, and sometimes not even then, unless the Min shoes in question are VFFs.

Actually I seem to remember a chap who was in the news running part of the north east coast barefoot. Then there was this chap, so there must be other barefooters around not that far from Teesside.
Just make sure you feed don't get "chapped" in this cold weather running :p
PS: welcome

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7