Addiction

Physically, my wife is with me and the kids here in Minnesota, but mentally, she's still in Mozambique, thanks to Facebook and Skype. I kind of long for the days when it took six weeks for a letter to arrive on the other side of the planet.

I'll be in kenya later in the year...;)i'll send you a letter:D

Reactions: Bare Lee
I got Facebook down to about a minute in the morning. I got really bored with it. If you ever want to see pics of my family though, let me know and I'll friend you.
beware of big brother watching us!!!a couple of months ago a guy got fired here, he'd been complaining about his work on FB,bossman found out about it and fired his a**!:rolleyes:

Confession: the brs forum is the site I pretend to be on all the time even when I'm not, since admitting the alternatives would not help me.
What does that say about me???!!!

Some of my co-workers friend their bosses on FB. Duh. I won't even friend my co-workers let alone my boss. Duh, again. When they ask "why" I just say "how can I complain about you then?" Lol.

I never would have in the past, but in my current job (which I've now been in for 7 years), my manager and I actually are friends,
when we have 1:1's we generally take a half hour walk outside and talk about whatever. So, ya, he's on my friends list, the really
ironic thing is that i have family members on it that I would rather not, all they seem to do is insert religious platitudes and shit,
I guess they think its some latter-day sort of missionary work to us poor heathen :rolleyes:

beware of big brother watching us!!!a couple of months ago a guy got fired here, he'd been complaining about his work on FB,bossman found out about it and fired his a**!:rolleyes:

Anyone with a clue should understand what you post/say on FB is public, and its nothing new that saying negative things about an employer
in public is likely to seriously impact how they look upon you :eek:

Anyone with a clue should understand what you post/say on FB is public, and its nothing new that saying negative things about an employer
in public is likely to seriously impact how they look upon you :eek:

I assume EVERYTHING I say on any online site is potentially going to be made public one day.

I assume EVERYTHING I say on any online site is potentially going to be made public one day.
...well Jen...looks like your going to be in some trouble in the near future....lol :p

...well Jen...looks like your going to be in some trouble in the near future....lol :p

Nudist, Polyamorous, Dungeons (with online portfolios and profiles)...no trouble here. ;) I am the same person in public that I am in private and was born without an information "filter". Only been embarassed twice in my life.

And on a semi-unrelated note, "50 Shades of Grey" I need to clear up a misnomer about BDSM. BDSMers don't engage in sexual activity during their strange activities. That's all.

WTH? Was that Jen 2, 3, or 4 talking??? :D

Reactions: migangelo
i was going to comment on something. after a glass of wine and four beers i can't remember what though. i guess it wasn't important.

Reactions: Bare Lee
I assume it's all a NSA front. The defense department invented the internet after all ... shouldn't be that hard to connect the dots from that fact to all the data mining, er I mean, social media sites. Now there's a Next Door Neighbor start-up that wants me to tell them all about myself and my family so that I can get to know all the zombies in my neighborhood. Feels a little creepy, like invasion of the body snatchers. " . . . Baby don't fear the reaper, you'll become like they are . . .
Oh sh*t, is this public?

So, I have made a very important decision. I am going to get a life other than JUST barefoot running. That's all.

Today is supposed to be my weights and rowing day, but all I'm thinking about is my next run.

The last year was supposed to be my "prepare for Warrior Dash" workout routine, but...it's tomorrow and what have I done? Nothing much. Well, I haven't un-prepared for it, does that count for anything??? Damn-it! I'm supposed to be getting a life!

Jen, I've noticed a remarkable # of Poly sorts here at the BRS. Poly's are even rarer than BFR's and harder to see when they are around. On the ohter hand, I'm painfully vanilla in other respects.

BFR & BRS are certainly my favourite addictions!

Reactions: jldeleon
Jen, I've noticed a remarkable # of Poly sorts here at the BRS. Poly's are even rarer than BFR's and harder to see when they are around. On the ohter hand, I'm painfully vanilla in other respects.

BFR & BRS are certainly my favourite addictions!

We should start a PBRS...heh heh heh.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7