Achy ankles - how long should this last?

Considering ...

Ah, yes.

Clearly if I had done any considering at all, I would have broken my fingers before giving you a hard time. I offer you my abject apologies, sir. Carry on, please, with your excellent activity and pay no attention to this idiot.

Reactions: paulbeales
Apology accepted. How about a donation? ;)

Whoa boys! Paul you have done fantabulously with or without your medical ailments (but you're even more of an inspiration because of them - go you!). Anyone who runs/walks or crawls using their own man-power to go any distance in any time is always a winner. We get enough stick from those who don't/won't run "I could do better but I can't run because I have a bad knee, hip, shin, hair cut", without turning on each other. C'mon, feel the love please.....
BFLee: I have a 3-in-1 roller, beat that, hah! It's a big tube with three sections; big foam roller which is ideal glutes, IT etc, then the middle one slots out which is again foam but the surface is concertinered, for calves and shins, then the inner is the stick, hard plastic (looks like a truncheon) with "wheels" round the centre so it glides around easily. Also for backs of calves, shins or anywhere I want to get in nice and deep (the end is good for the psoas too). Got it from Argos, £19.99

Whoa boys! Paul you have done fantabulously with or without your medical ailments (but you're even more of an inspiration because of them - go you!). Anyone who runs/walks or crawls using their own man-power to go any distance in any time is always a winner. We get enough stick from those who don't/won't run "I could do better but I can't run because I have a bad knee, hip, shin, hair cut", without turning on each other. C'mon, feel the love please.....
BFLee: I have a 3-in-1 roller, beat that, hah! It's a big tube with three sections; big foam roller which is ideal glutes, IT etc, then the middle one slots out which is again foam but the surface is concertinered, for calves and shins, then the inner is the stick, hard plastic (looks like a truncheon) with "wheels" round the centre so it glides around easily. Also for backs of calves, shins or anywhere I want to get in nice and deep (the end is good for the psoas too). Got it from Argos, £19.99
What's the name for such say wonder-roll? pics if you please?

Hi Dama. I stole this from Argos website....
Maximum user weight 150kg (23st 9lb).
Size H45.5cm, W16cm, D16cm.
Diameter 16cm.
Weight 1.3kg.
Here's (hopefully) the photo: black=the stick, grey is the concertina one which doesn't really show in pic, and outer is blue one. I sit on the whole thing to do IT and glutes, then separate as needed. It's quite big (but easily portable), hence The Beast (as well as being a big mean...!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 7
Hi Dama. I stole this from Argos website....
Maximum user weight 150kg (23st 9lb).
Size H45.5cm, W16cm, D16cm.
Diameter 16cm.
Weight 1.3kg.
Here's (hopefully) the photo: black=the stick, grey is the concertina one which doesn't really show in pic, and outer is blue one. I sit on the whole thing to do IT and glutes, then separate as needed. It's quite big (but easily portable), hence The Beast (as well as being a big mean...!)
So only the blue one shows so I am thinking that the other ones are inside of the blue one? If so that is sweet!

Here, here.
BL: I have a 3-in-1 roller, beat that, hah! It's a big tube with three sections; big foam roller which is ideal glutes, IT etc, then the middle one slots out which is again foam but the surface is concertinered, for calves and shins, then the inner is the stick, hard plastic (looks like a truncheon) with "wheels" round the centre so it glides around easily. Also for backs of calves, shins or anywhere I want to get in nice and deep (the end is good for the psoas too). Got it from Argos, £19.99
Amazon has something similar for $36. Wish I had known about it a year or so ago. It's cool that it bundles up so well for storage. My stick is always laying around on the floor somewhere.

Reactions: Barefoot Dama
Here, here.

Amazon has something similar for $36. Wish I had known about it a year or so ago. It's cool that it bundles up so well for storage. My stick is always laying around on the floor somewhere.
Walmart has it for $29 but not sure it's as good as the rumble roller as far as density goes though but it sure is convenient(sorry Pigwig).

Reactions: Bare Lee
pvc pipe, $10. 3 pack baseballs, $6. golf ball, free. they pack up easy and i can put alcohol in the pipe when i fly. beat that. oh, foam isn't even good enough as a contraceptive. just say no kids and get yourself a big black pipe.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts