Which 2012 IBRD Tee Shirt design is your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2012 IBRD Tee Shirt Contest

2012 IBRD Tee Shirt Contest

It's on! We've had two awesome submissions for our 2012 IBRD™ Tee Shirt Contest! Now it's time for you to vote for your favorite. Please select either A or B, and cast your vote.

This contest will end seven days from today.

(Please note one of the entries say "Runners" instead of "Running," but will be corrected shortly, so don't let that sway your vote.)

Thanks for taking part!

Check out the Zazzle Store and get your shirts! Go to www.zazzle.com/barefootrunnerssoc Awesome job to both entries. If there is a product that you'd like that I didn't add just let me know and I'll get it put in ASAP. Also since sometimes life gets busy and I forget to check this feel free to email me at ajbrindley422 [at] gmail [dot] com if something needs to be added that isn't there. If you are tech savy you can put the design on anything in the store. I opened it up to let the designs be used on any product, but I can certainly add anything that you want if you aren't sure how to do that. ~Amanda

IBRDGraphic.jpg

Entry A
IBRD_Entry1_rsz.png

Entry B
IBRD_Entry2_rsz.png

I can't vote. Am I missing something?

You don't see this at the top, above the tee shirts?
Vote.png

News' started by Barefoot TJ, 49 minutes ago.

I see this...

?
Which 2012 IBRD Tee Shirt design is your favorite?​

Edit

This poll will close on Mar 13, 2012 at 3:36 PM.
A. Entry A​
0 vote(s)​
0.0%​
B. Entry B​
0 vote(s)​
0.0%​

that didn't work...

Strange. So it's there. It's just not "enabled." Hopefully Matt can figure this out later tonight. Please try back, you guys!

Check out zazzle.com. That's where we order from. You can choose from many different styles of shirts, hoodies etc. (possibly colors, too). They all have different prices, of course. You'll get a link from the BRS which takes you specifically to our items in the zazzle store.

Cheers,
Paleo

Yep, another vote for ...I can't vote. No option to actually vote. I just see the options. No radio buttons or submit button.

We got it. Let's let Matt look at it. There's a request for him in the Site Help forum.

The Zazzle store will have the winning entry, and the color of the winning shirt will depend on the winner. We should have micro tech and cotton tee shirt choices available with and/or without sleeves, long or short. If you find there is not the exact one you want, please just drop me an email at [email protected], and I will add your preference to the store at that time.

Can we get this on the thong?

NOTE: If Entry A wins, most likely the shirt of the two we will go with will be the second one (2), since the cost to print the foot prints across the front diagonally like that would be kinda high. Although we could possibly offer both of them in the store, if you are willing to pay more for the first one (1).

I agree. The URL and logo should be on the shirt.

You could even add a "NEW AND APPROVED" stamp. or "UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT";)

Well, actually, the management never changed. ;) She's still here. Or rather, those who cared about the truth of this project are still here, those who never bailed when things got tough are still here. We have a good team now Ram.

Reactions: hendrix76
OH, my bad, I thought Cam....oh, nevermind

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090