2012 IBRD Tee Shirt Contest

Which 2012 IBRD Tee Shirt design is your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Out of the picture for a good 18 months or so now.

And yes, you are very bad. ;)

Great job by both designers, and I really like the diagonal foot prints.

The winning shirt will be on sale in our Store.

Reactions: Rusinque
While I don't know Zazzle as well as some of the other store, most websites like that allow you to put your own additional work on it. So you should be able to add a quote for the extra charge. Again I know spreadshirt better than zazzle so I might be wrong on this.

We don't have a Spreadshirt store set up. I think we didn't go with them originally because they didn't offer micro tech/wicking fabric. Cafe Press didn't either.

Entry A is the winner! Thank you all for taking part in our contest. We hope to have the new IBRD shirt design in the store shortly, so you can start placing your orders.

Big thanks goes out to both designers. We appreciate the time you put into your artwork. Both of these submissions were top notch.

Stay tuned for store details.

Reactions: pbarker
AJB has the winning IBRD tee shirt design added to our Zazzle store now! If you would like to get yours, and remember, your purchase helps to fund your club, please visit www.zazzle.com/barefootrunnerssoc Be sure to order soon to ensure you have yours in time for IBRD Day!) Let's make this a great IBRD!

NOTE: From AJB422 - Check out the Zazzle Store and get your IBRD shirts! Awesome job to both entries. If there is a product that you'd like that I didn't add just let me know and I'll get it put in ASAP. Also since sometimes life gets busy and I forget to check this feel free to email me at ajbrindley422 [at] gmail [dot] com if something needs to be added that isn't there. If you are tech savy you can put the design on anything in the store. I opened it up to let the designs be used on any product, but I can certainly add anything that you want if you aren't sure how to do that.

Ummm, I'm not seeing the thong?

We didn't have anyone to model it, until now...Ram?

Sure, there will be room to add more text if needed...

o_O

You know I looked for the thong to put in the store. With all the jokes about Rams and Saypay modeling them for us I thought it should be added, but I couldn't find it anywhere on the store. I think they stopped selling them or something.

Bummer. Not that I would want to see SP in anything like that. Ram maybe... ;)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090